48 ● This Is So Heavy! ● 48

"You'll have to make a weapon."

"A WHAT?!" There was a yell in the empty arena, coming from no other than Wooyoung himself.

The King chuckled and shook his head, giving us a smirk. "For the Challenge of Valea, the seventh challenge on The Tournament for the Royals, you'll have to make your own weapon."

Everyone was shocked by what the lead royal just said, even his son.

We were currently standing in one of their fighting arenas and minutes ago we were waiting for Felix to announce our challenge. But never in a million years would I expect THIS kind of challenge.

"You do realise we've never done that before, right... your majesty?" Seonghwa said respectfully.

But the older male only turned his back on us, motioning to follow him. "No? That's weird, Mingi made hundreds of weapons already."

We looked at Mingi surprised and he nodded, kinda flustered because well... not every person knows how to make weapons!

As we were following him, me and Mingi ended up together last in line. I intertwined our hands and gave him a teasing smile. "Never knew I had such a talented boyfriend." I said as he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." He said as he dared to steal a kiss from me out in the open. I gasped and glared at him lightly.

"You do not get to steal kisses from me." I said in a stern voice trying to look intimidating but in his point of view, I probably looked more cute.

"Of course, whatever you say." The prince said and made me pay attention to his father who stopped in a big dark room that was lit up by a liquid that looked like lava being held in a big kind of bowl. The room also had a bunch of other stuff that I didn't know what they were for.

"This is where you'll be creating your weapons, more specifically swords. Our royal blacksmith will give you further instructions. I'll see you in... five hours? Yeah, I'll give you five hours to make what I wish for." He said demandingly  and left while another person approached us.

It was an older male that is wearing not so nice clothes and has a lot of tools strapped on the belt that he had around him which also held up the apron he was wearing. "Howdey, fellas! My name's Huang Rowoon, I'm the blacksmith King Felix talked about. Let me show what you'll be working with real quick and then we'll get started!"

He was excited for an old man and was more than happy when he was showing us how to do one thing and another. He showed us some of the weapons he created and they were all absolutely unique and amazing.

In the end we had to start working on our own weapons and that's where hell started.

"How is this supposed to be a sword?"

"This is so heavy!"

"Is this even metal??"

"Does anyone have any idea what we're doing?!"

I sighed while listening to complaints of other royalties but totally related to them. The five hours were almost up but some of us weren't even done yet.

While I was sharpening my weirdly shaped sword, my eyes travelled to the entrance of the big room, made for creating weapons where Mingi was calmly watching us and laughing at our poor attempts at making a weapon. Then his gaze fell on me and as we locked eyes, I stuck out my tongue while he just laughed.