11 ● I Still Don't Like Him ● 11

↜⩸⩷⩸↝

The morning came quicker than I thought it would and by the time I was awake and dressed, all of my siblings were up and ready to go. I stepped in the kitchen where San and Han were stuffing their mouth with cherries. Tatiana was sitting beside them, legs on the table, texting someone while Anya was walking around the apartment making sure we won't forget something. All that at 9 AM.

"Morning Y/N!" San greeted me. I smiled and took one cherry in my mouth. "Morning you three. I see you're already feeling better. Thought things through?" They nodded and continued eating. I glanced over to Tatiana who was still texting someone.

I then remembered her late entrance yesterday and wanted to ask her about it but kept quiet because it probably had something to do with Wooyoung. I got an idea and decided to try it.

I cleared my throat and caught San's and Han's attention. "Did you tell dad about this?"

They looked at each other and then back at me. "No..." Han trailed off. "Don't you think it's better if you tell him than he has to find out himself?" I raised a brow. They groaned and leaned back in their seats. "But he'll be angry!" San pouted like a child. "And angry Chan is scary Chan." Han mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and took away their plate with red fruits. "Don't exaggerate. He'll be even angrier if you won't tell him now. C'mon, be a man, you two." They pouted but still made their way to Han's room where they'll probably call dad and tell him about yesterday. I'm sure he won't be that angry, just a little dissapointed maybe.

I sat down infront of Tatiana and waited for her to maybe notice me. Anya joined me, like she felt my intentions and stared and her twin. After a few seconds, I cleared my throat and Tatiana finally looked up, but just for a brief second before looking back down. I rolled my eyes. "Tatiana Choi put down your phone." Anya used her adult voice and snapped our little sister out of her electronic world.

She quickly put her phone down and looked at us suspiciously before realising Han and San aren't here anymore. "Yes?"

I leaned back in my chair with my arms crossed over my chest, staring at her. "Where were you yesterday?"

She needed a few seconds before coming to her sense. Her face broke in a small smile and a fainth blush dusted her cheeks. "That's what you want to know?"

"Yes, that's what we want to know. So you'll either tell us quickly now or Han and San will come out of their room and I'm pretty sure they're going to kill your prince in shining armor." I hissed.

She playfully rolled her eyes but told us her location from yesterday. "Well... there was some commotion happening in the hall, I don't really know neither do I care and while everyone was busy with people arguing, Wooyoung pulled me out of the hall and somehow confessed his love! Well, not really. He said he really likes me but didn't want to be in a relationship just yet because he wanted to get to know me better! Isn't that cute?" She squealed.

I smiled at her and got more relaxed. "That's nice to hear. At least some of us had fun last night."

She then looked at her nails and started picking dirt from them. "Yeah, by the way, what happened yesterday? Everyone was so gloomy."

Anya spoke before I could. "Mingi accidentally ,or not, spilled his drink over San and San got all angry on him, maybe exaggerating a little bit. Then Han got involved and they started insulting eachother until Han went a little over-board and that's when King Hyunjin stepped between. He yelled at them and the party was over."