15 ● Yes, 100% ● 15

↜⩸⩷⩸↝

Soon after Mingi left, I left the room myself too and made my way to the room I was currently occupying. The dinner was served at 7 PM but there was no trace of Mingi there and when I asked Jeongin where he is, the King said Mingi wanted to eat in his room. After dinner I was dead-tired from the day I had and just took a quick shower before falling asleep.

Luckily I woke up on time even though I didn't fix my alarm. When I opened my eyes it was 8 AM, probably still too early for a challenge to start. I streched still in bed and after some time, I finally got up to start a new day, hopefully succesful.

I pulled out a red button up and black ripped jeans paired with black full heals. I did light make-up and braided my hair in a fish braid and went on my phone. I scrolled through my Instagram feed until it became too boring.

10 AM. Maybe someone's already awake.

With that thought, I made my way to the door and when I opened them I was greeted with the same maid that brought me in this room. She smiled and bowed. "Good morning Miss Y/N. I was just about ot wake you up. The King requests your presence for the challenge."

I nodded and closed the door behind me. She offered me a croissant which I gladly ate. "Lead me to him then." She smiled once again and I followed her to a room filled with eight wooden chairs and one special chair at the end of the room which was already occupied by the King himself.

I bowed to him and thanked the maid, her leaving right after. "Hello Y/N. I didn't expect you to be here so early. Please sit at one of the chairs."

I nodded and thanked him before sitting down at the end of the row the chairs were put in. After a few minutes the room got filled with the rest of my competitors and Mingi was there too of course. But he looked like he wasn't even in a fight yesterday. He still had that cloth around his hands but seemed unfazed by it.

When we finally calmed down, Jeongin stood up from his royal chair and spoke again. "Good morning everyone. I hope you woke up ready for this challenge because it won't be like what you thought."

He strolled to us and walked slowly infront of our chairs. "Our name might be Ara which resembles cute. But we give more to the brain than to the look of a person. That's why today's challenge, Ara's challenge, will be testing out your brains and logic. Because those are the traits a true leader needs after all, right?"

"You'll be given three riddles and each will answer on their own. No helping. If I hear some whispers, you'll be automatically out of this challenge. The one who gets all three riddles correct will get a point."

Now that's something new. I thought just one person could win each mission. I guess not. He stepped back to his chair and smiled.

"If you don't have any other questions, we'll start with..." His eyes slid from one royalty to another until he found his prey. "... you, Wooyoung."

The said boy stood up and took a deep breath. He stepped a little forward and looked at the King who opened one of the envelopes that were laying on the table beside the throne. He read what was inside and snickered at the words on the paper. He then looked back at Wooyoung and cleared his throat.

"Prince Wooyoung of Matagofia, your first riddle. I'm tall when I'm young, and I'm short when I'm old. What am I?"

We all looked over to Wooyoung who was in deep thoughts. He scratched the back of his head. "I don't know. An old man?"