47 ● A Little Bit Of Fun? ● 47

It was the morning after our arrival in Valea. We were eating breakfast and luckily, the King isn't with us right now. Mingi said he usually eats breakfast in his room so there's no worry to meet him.

The rooms we slept in are nothing special. They are very similar to Mingi's room, the only difference being is that they don't hold a walk-in closet. The rooms were located in towers of the palace, two rooms in one tower. I shared mine with Seonghwa.

And the weather today was actually really nice. It didn't snow anymore but it was still cold. The sun greeted us first thing in the morning and Mingi was excited that the weather was nice for a good tour around his kingdom.

After we ate the breakfast, we dressed in warm clothes and met up with him at the gate. No one met the King yet and we started the day off nicely.

"So what do you have in this kingdom other than cold and stone?"  Wooyoung asked the prince that was leading us down the snowy path that was shinig because of the bright sun.

"Well, we have great hiking paths but no one really uses them except me. We have interesting building style and... oh yes! We have the biggest clothing industry among the kingdoms." Mingi said a little more cheerfully than yesterday.

"Wait what? I thought Matagofia has that." Jongho asked and the Valea prince shook his head, leading us up the hill.

"No, they only have good sense of fashion. We make all their clothes and ship them to their kingdom." Mingi explained.

"But you can't make good clothes without a fashion sense." Seonghwa dragged the subject on.

"You're right, I missexpressed myself. They have a good sense when it comes to things looking elegant or modern. If you look in the history of their most famous fashion designers, they all actually come from Valea." Our jaws dropped at that information.

"What? Why didn't we know about that till now? And why isn't this kingdom so known after that then?" Yeosang asked, confusion written on his face.

"Unlike King Hyunjin, my father doesn't really care or support that kind of things. So all the fashion designers that really had a wish to succeed moved out of here and went living in the kingdom known for it's beauty." Some let out an 'ah' sound when we understood the story behind the great fashion success of Matagofia.

"And this is where most of your clothes are made." Mingi said as we stopped on the hill that had a view on big gray buildings that somehow fit between all the rocks and mountains.

On the other side, you could see some smaller houses that were surrounded by fence which was holding sheep inside. Of course, a fashion industry needs material from somewhere too.

"Follow me." Mingi said as we moved towards the doors of the closest building. He rang a small bell and the doors were soon opened by a small boy.

As soon as he saw Mingi, he almost dropped to his knees while bowing. "Prince Mingi! Oh my god what a surprise! Welcome, welcome! What can I do for you?" The male said as he was still bowing.

"First, stand straight. You look pathetic bowing all the time." Was what Mingi said. I let out a sigh as I remembered his people see him as a mean prince.

The male obeyed and stood up straight, looking at the ground. "Second, we're here because I want my companions to see your clothes factory and for you to show us around. Please."