43 ● Someone To You ● 43

"Prince Yunho, you're up!" One of the staff members yelled. Yunho nodded at them and turned back to me giving me a smile.

"You got this, good luck." I said as I squeezed his hands. He nodded at me and closed his eyes as Woojin introduced him to the audience.

"Up next we have a very energetic performer. He isn't just a singer but a dancer too. Music is like a god in his kingdom. It is said that a sign for a healthy baby when he's born is baby himself dancing to the random music they have playing.

Enough about the myths. I say we greet their prince and enjoy in his performance just like we did till now. Introducing to you, Prince Yunho from Siva!"

Yunho jogged to the stage and threw his hands in the air, greeting everyone around him. "What's up Reo?!" They yelled back and Yunho nodded, liking the energy in the room.

"My name is Jeong Yunho and tonight I'll be singing Walked Through Hell by Nelson Seabree for you." He said and got ready for singing.

The sad music in the beginning of the song set the mood for his performance and he started singing sadly. He felt the lyrics and melted in it. His soft voice fitted the song perfectly and I could fall asleep listening to it.

While he was singing, he opened his eyes and gave a sweet smile to the crowd who cheered for him quietly.

The end came sooner than expected and the giant on the stage bowed to everyone. "Thank you for the support! Keep having a wonderful night!" He said and went off the stage.

"My god Yunho! That was so good!" I said as soon as he came to me. He laughed and bowed. "Thank you, I'm flattered."

"Prince Yunho, after you leave, call Prince Mingi." The director said as he passed by us. The prince nodded his way and looked back at me again, grinning from ear to ear.

"Good luck to you too. Don't worry, when you're on stage, everything around you just freezes. Enjoy the experience. It's really one of a kind." He said before leaving me alone in the backstage as I was trying to calm my nerves down.

I tried with listening to the band that was now performing or tried to practise the lyrics in my head. Somewhere inbetween, Jieun came to me and wished me luck and the staff members discussed some stuff with me.

But even after all of that, I couldn't stand still and almost shook from nervousness. That was until I saw a familiar figure entering the backstage. I was so happy to see him, I ran and crashed in his embrace. If he wasn't so strong, we would probably be on the floor right now.

"Whoa, what's the matter-"

"I'm gonna die from my nerves." I cut him off, looking up at his face.

He chuckled and stroked my hair. "No need to be nervous. Just go and sing. I'm sure you'll do great." The prince said as he led us to the stairs that led to the stage.

I shook my head and let him go. "No, you don't understand. I have a really big fear of performing infront of crowds and the last time I had to do so, I puked backstage."

I felt like having a panic attack and started shaking but then felt a pair of hands lifting my head. My eyes stopped on the handsome face infront of me. Mingi smiled and stroked my cheeks softly. "Calm down, okay? Everything's going to be alright. Because you're not a kid anymore. You're a strong grown up woman that is capable of more things than she thinks.