7 ● Why Not? ● 7

↜⩸⩷⩸↝

Just when I thought that I could maybe get some more sleep today, a loud siren was heard through probably the whole castle. I jumped out of the bed in the same manner as yesterday and again groaned from the pain. I heard yelling outside my room and decided to go and see for myself what's happening.

I stood up and went out of the room. I was met with Han and San leaning on eachother's shoulder, half sleeping while Anya stood by the door, talking to someone. Tatiana was nowhere to be seen. She's probably still sleeping.

Suddenly Anya turned around and when she saw me, she motioned for me to come closer. I made my way to the entrance and saw our servant standing there.

"Good morning, Miss Y/N. King Hyunjin requested the presence of all participants of The Tournament in fifteen minutes in the throne room. I'll wait for you to get ready here." The servant said.

I sleepily nodded and closed the door. I groaned and rubbed the sleepiness off from my face. I looked at Anya and she nodded in greeting. A thud was heard and when we turned around, San and Han were laying on the floor on top of eachother, sleeping. Anya sighed and went to her room. "Good luck with the challenge today."

I blinked a few times and then realised what she was talking about. Oh yeah, today's the third day.

I went back to my room, swinging left and right like a drunk man. I needed a few minutes to collect myself and when I was done, I picked my outfit for the day.

 I needed a few minutes to collect myself and when I was done, I picked my outfit for the day

I did my morning routine and dressed up before exiting the room and going down the hallway. I stopped in the living room where the twins were still sleeping on the floor. I couldn't help but chuckle at their cuteness. Yes, they can be really annoying but I know they're doing it out of love.

I took a blanket from the couch and covered them with it before going out of the apartment, not forgetting to take my phone with me. I nodded at the servant and he greeted me back before making his way down the hallway with me following him behind.

We again went in the room I got familiar with in the past two days. Today is the third day. The room was already filled with princes, some looking like they just woke up, like Jongho, while others looked like they drank an entire barrel of energy drink, like Yunho. They all stood infront of The Throne which had Hyunjin and Wooyoung seated. I bowed to them and stood beside the sleepy Hongjoong.

"Is everyone here?" The King asked. I looked around and noticed the prince of darkness was missing. Just as I was about to say it, the doors banged open and Mingi made a big entrance with a scared servant trailing behind him.

Hyunjin judgingly looked at Mingi and cleared his throat. "Mingi... what did you do to my servant?"

Mingi shrugged. "Nothing. I just threw a spider at him because he woke me up."