45 ● Leave It ● 45

"Good luck on your way to Valea! Make sure to dress warmly!" Woojin yelled after us as his civilians waved at us in goodbye from behind him.

Jongho waved back to them and gave his father one last smile before turning away from them and following us.

"Wait, why did he say to dress warmly?" Yunho asked and turned to Mingi who was riding beside me.

"You guys don't know where we're going next?" Tatiana asked, trying to get Wooyoung's attention but it looked like the boy had something else on his mind.

"Beside the kingdom Valea? Nope, no idea." San said to her as he judged the couple.

"Well to inform you, Valea was actually built in the mountains. In a very cold area. It snows there 70% of time." Wooyoung explained to us.

"If we're lucky, we won't catch the bad weather." The Valea prince said and soon the topic died down with everyone returning to their previous conversations.

I smiled at Mingi as we made eye contact. "You haven't told anyone, did you?" He asked as quietly as possible.

I shook my head and gave him a wink. "No, not a soul."

He looked ahead of him and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, baby. I wish we could tell them but -"

"Shhh, no apologizing. You explained everything to me yesterday and I told you that I'm going to wait until you're ready." I said to him, trying to get him to feel less guilty.

Flashback - Yesterday's night

I was laying in Mingi's arms as we were still on the beach, under the stars. The night was warm and chilly at the same time. But I wasn't cold, Mingi gave me his jacket. And as we were laying there, he asked me something unexpected.

"Um... Y/N?" He asked, being kinda nervous.

I slightly turned my head to him as I answered back. "Yes? What is it?"

He gulped before looking in my eyes, begging me for something. "Can I... ask something from you?"

I became concerned and turned to him fully, now sitting crisscrossed infront of him. "Go on?"

He let out a sigh and gave me hopeful eyes again. "Can you not tell anyone about us?"

I was taken aback by his request. Not tell anyone? Why? Is he ashamed that we're a couple?"

"I know what you're thinking!" He cut off my thoughts as I looked at him, searching for answers. "You're thinking that I'm ashamed of our relationship, that you're just a fling for me. But I can assure you, that's not the case.

I'm just... not ready to admit to the whole kingdom that I actually have emotions. And I guess I want to see my father first before telling anyone. I'm just really afraid! I know, I probably look like such a whimp -" He rambled but I cut him off with a kiss on the cheek.

"Shut up, will you? You're not. I think you're really brave for even trying and telling me about your feelings. I'm happy the way we are right now. And I'm good with waiting for you too. This is not going to be some fanfiction where I say that but in the end I actually rush you and we break up because of it, okay?

I'm not with you because I want everyone to see us together. I'm with you because I feel strong emotions towards you I never felt before. I feel safe and calm in your hold. I don't mind waiting for you." I reassured him with a smile. He smiled back and kissed me on the cheek too.