53 ● How Did Your Date Go?! ● 53

The morning the next day was beautiful. Even tho my boyfriend wasn't by my side when I woke up, I was met with a different kind of surprise. A white rose and a box of cookies was awaiting me on my night stand.

I rubbed my eyes and sat on the bed. When I looked closely, a little note was stuck on the box and something was written on it. Sleeply, I picked it up and read it.

Morning, baby!
I hope you enjoyed yesterday. It sure tired you out because you fell asleep really quickly. Anyways I hope you like the cookies and the rose. And I got you out of your clothes yesterday, hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable! Enjoy the day, I'm gonna be busy doing the mission. Wish me luck!

P.S. : You look really adorable when sleeping.

Mingi

I smiled at his words and just then noticed I really wasn't wearing the clothes from yesterday but my pjamas.

"Oh dude, he's flirting!"

A sound of slap echoed through my room as I turned around quickly, slapping whoever was behind me.

"Oh my god, Mark! I'm so sorry!"

My personal servant was now laying on the floor in my room, clearly in pain. Let me introduce him to you. He's Mark Lee, a 23-year-old boy who was born into this life and my close friend. He often acts like an immature child or hormonal teenager but he's a very nice guy.

 He often acts like an immature child or hormonal teenager but he's a very nice guy

He rubbs his face a little and then gives me his smile. "No, no it's okay. It's my fault for scaring you like that."

I nodded and let out a sigh, falling back on my bed. "I wouldn't recommend doing that. Your father wants you in the dinning room. He wants you to be there when the challenge will finish."

I groaned and covered myself with blanket, trying to rest some more. "That's a lot of time. I don't wanna go yet."

"And your brothers are searching for you too." He said, now standing beside my bed.

I opened my eyes and glared at him, deciding there's no use in resting now. "You know, you've became more annoying since you went on that vacation."

He was on vacation by the sea side before I left and we couldn't say goodbye that time but now that he's back I could see he gained some tan and he became more persistant. Such a shame.

I stood up and went in my closet while he was following me around, chuckling. "What can I say, those vacation days were really needed."

I nodded while picking out a random shirt and shorts along with white sneakers. I pushed him out of the walk-in closet so I could get dressed while still holding a conversation. "Mind telling me what I missed while being away?"