Chapter 13-Is She Flirting?

Start from the beginning

"He stalked me for the one hour that is my lunch time b!"she told her still laughing.

"So I felt sorry for him and left him my number..."she continued.

"Really?"Febe asked.

"You know he'll be getting me when he calls?"Febe asked her girlfriend.

"Yeah, he's a little cute, I'd fuck him if we weren't together!"Lexi replied.

"Glad you know we are together..."Febe smiled her eyes on the road all the time.

"What are we gonna eat when we get there?"Lexi asked looking at Febe who's eyes were still on the road.

"What do you want?"she asked her girlfriend.

"Hmm...."Alexia was thinking.

"Oh!Great idea!I'll cook and Destiny will help me!"she volunteered me.

"No...can't you do it yourself..."I just wanted to back out.

"Come on!You are gonna help your friend!"she demanded.

"But-"

"But Butter!"she cut me off and I raised a brow.

Who says but butter?

I gave up anyways. I relaxed in my seat and Febe stretched her hand to the backseat with a cord.

She looked at me through the mirror.

"Aren't you bored?Wanna play some music?"she asked glancing back at the road for a second then back at me.

"Aum...Sure"I took the cord plugging it to my phone.

What if they didn't like my music?

I decied I'd just play something. It was her idea afterall.

I started playing   Kat DeLuna - Bum Bum ft Trey Songs.

"Not bad..."Alexia commented.

I just enjoyed the music rather than focusing on them. Alexia began singing and no, focusing on the music was hard now.

I had to bare it until the song was soon coming to an end. I selected my next song Jeremih- Don't tell em.

As soon as the beat started Alexia stared rocking and turned around looking at me.

She wiggled her eyebrows and the song started with her singing along. This was a terrible idea.

We eventually reached to Febe's place  and I was glad. We got out of the car when she parked.

As soon as we were inside we placed our bags on the couch.

"Let's get changed to cook..."she dragged me with her.

"Choose something..."she told me.

I assumed these were her clothes.

I looked around and choose something. I couldn't afford for my work clothes to get stained up. I quickly changed off.

I waited for Alexia to come out. What was taking her so long?

I waited five more minutes. What was she doing?

"Could you hurry up!"I asked frustrated.

"Sorry..."with that she exited.

What the hell was she wearing?
I rose an eyebrow at her.

She was wearing a chef jacket but it looked more like something for the bedroom settings. Her breasts were poking out, it was way too short. It barely covered her underwear. If she bent over she'd be exposed.

She smiled at me as my brow was still up. I looked down at the knee length dress I dragged on. I then looked back at her outfit.

I shrugged and with that I left the room and she ran to catch me up amd led me to the kitchen.

She gave me a a apron then she took out the ingredients and told me to make the doe. I did as I was told getting my hands messy.

When the doe was done I placed it onto a cutting board as I used the rolling pin to flatten it.

"Hey girls..."Febe spoke and I looked up to see her in a shorts and a thin strap blouse.

"Hey..."Alexia said making a sexy eye contact.

"I see you..."Febe smiled at her.

Alexia licked her lips and I almost jumped back.

Her tongue was really really long. It also had a piercing. I blinked.
Wow, I'm very happy with the normal length of my tongue.

Alexia stirred her noodles while looking at Febe straight in the eyes. She then turned away from the pot bending over to get something and Febe eyes went back from me to her.

Wait?Why was she looking at me?
I wasn't the one putting on a show.

"You like what you see..."Alexia asked biting her lips at Febe.

"Of course I do..."Febe smiled at her.

I continued to do what I was doing.
I then felt another body on mind from behind and I spinned my head to the side.

It was Febe.

"Just passing..."she defended herself

"Yea..."I said focusing on what I was doing since she was just 'passing'. It seemed she struggled to get by me so I bent over the counter a little more to give her way to get by me.

She placed her hand in my back and I turned my head once again.

"Best thing I can hold on to get support..."she defended once more.

When she was almost by me her hand mistakenly slapped me on my but, or was it spite.

Since she wasn't looking at me I assumed it was an accident. She went right over to Alexia.

"Let me show you how its done..."she smile down at her taking the spoon from her hand.

She took up a specific seasoning then drained the water from the pot. She began seasoning standing right behind Alexia.

"Mhm, misses chef..."Alexia commented.

I continued to follow the recipe I had as the helped each other and flirted while they cooked.

When we finished in the kitchen we shared and ate, talked for a while, well they did most of the talking I only spoke unless I was asked something.

Sorry once again for the late update but things have been going bad for me as of recently.