Chapter # 7 🥰

Începe de la început

"Yes, mama... You should too read it... I highly recommend it,"

"Wah... My daughter is getting intelligent I guess,"

"Yes mama I am...,"

The sour tone of sarcasm was not noted by the poor youngest daughter of the Sheikh family as she replied enthusiastically thinking she made her mother proud for once while everyone else snickered to her obliviousness.

Dilshad Sahab facepalmed as he sat on the couch and see the whole thing unfold in front of his eyes.

"That's good... My one and only daughter think that reading an upside-down book is amazing, has marvelous logic and good life lessons...and let's not forget that this amazing masterpiece is a mathematics book... Really logical Sadia,"

Sadia looked confused for a moment as she repeat her mother's words in her mind and then look between the book and her mother just to smile sheepishly.

Everyone around burst into a full belly laughs as Sadia close the book cursing her brain for not actually reading it and just pretending.

"Wo mama... The professor... Yeah, the new professor... He said that you should feel the knowledge through your soul... Not read it through your eyes... to absorb the knowledge... You know...sedhi ho ya ulti kya farak parta hai,"

(Straight or upside down doesn't matter)

Safa beghum feels like killing herself as she glared at her daughter who was doing stupid things from the morning because she know what is coming her way.

Sadia Dilshad Sheikh was cornered by almost everyone today because they need to talk this out before Aarish lost all his patience and do the honor himself.

So that's why Sadia was sitting here surrounded by her parents, brother, sister-in-law, and her bestie who just came to see Sadia foolishness with a huge pack of popcorn that she was currently sharing with Dawood.

"You can't avoid this topic for long Sadia... It's time you stop being a child and sit and listen like an adult... You can't run now... You are cornered,"

Safa beghum is definitely coming hard today as she looked stern but determine. She knows only she can do this because her husband will never do this to his princess.

Sadia pouts as she looked at everyone's faces in the room. Dawood, Imaan, and Anabia were sitting across from them on the big couch while Safa beghum was on Sadia's left and Dilshad Sahab was on the right side of the couch. Indeed cornered.

She turned to her father with her famous pouty lips and puppy big teary eyes and Dilshad Sahab sigh shaking his head.

"No... Not this time bacha,"

"Baba, please... I will make you a big chocolate cake this time... Please get me out of here...,"

Now everyone watch their conversation as they talked in hush sounds but Safa beghum was not happy.

"No... You still owe me one cake from last time Sadi...,"

She pouted more and leaned forward as she make him a good deal.

"Two chocolate cakes... Three cupcakes and two months of secret supplies? What about now?"

Dilshad Sahab smiled big as he give a thumbs up to his daughter while everyone shook their head at the duo knowing well their antics.

"Deal done... But you still owe me, baby... For throwing me to the lioness always...,"

"Good Baba... Now safe me,"

"Ok... Ok... Ahem... Yeah ok I am ready... Allah miyan aj bacha lo,"

Dilshad Sahab gets up, turning to talk with Safa beghum who was already looking at him with raised eyebrows and all courage goes down the drain.