34⚠️

Yes today all you get is the rest of the smut lmao y'all should be expecting it tbh, but don't worry :)

Is it coming :)

Alexa play Insimnia by Straykids.

—————

Jisung and Minho had meet less than three months before, that was a fact, but Jisung had never felt so good with someone, not once emotionally, or whatever that was between them, but also physically.

"God, Minho, m-more..."

The room was filled his Jisung's hard and fast breaths, Minho kept fingering him, curling his digits up and hitting all the spots the younger wanted him to. He was almost ashamed of how much he was reacting for only his fingers, but he knew the sexual tension had been killing them both very much since they had met, and finally being able to let it out was beyond amazing.

Jisung got more and more exited as the older slipped out and slipped the second finger in again, dropping him a bit over his lap and allowing the boy to feel his hard member at the same time he was fingered.

And god how he was eager to feel that in him.

A third finger slipped in no time once again, teasing him, making the boy choke a sob and move against the digit. Minho made a tsk sound with his mouth and stopped the motion.

"Look at you, all desperate for my fingers, how about you do that yourself?", he kissed the shorter's cheek and he didn't even waste anytime, shame aside, he started riding Minho's almost still fingers, slamming himself and moaning like crazy, arms trembling until they completely gave in.

"M-min, p-please-", he choked another sob and the older woke up, turning them around and kissing the boy deeply.

For a moment, everything stopped.

The whole world stopped outside, there were no cars, no people, no shouts, no birds, no stars. It was just the two of them.

Their hearts beat at the same rhythm, and even though Minho was lubbing himself, in what should feel like a dirty action, they felt the purest they had ever been.

When the tip found Jisung's hole, he held onto Minho for his life, nodding and kissing him as they finally linked the whole way.

And what a great feeling it was.

Minho cleaned the only tear that left his lover's check, kissing his face and playing with his fingers and nose until he was distracted enough to keep going. He slowly started moving, after Jisung gave him permission, and let his body slowly take over his mind.

"N-Min... Min-", Jisung called, his arms sneaking to the older's torso.

"Am I hurting you?", Jisung shook his head, desperate for him to keep going, so he pulled the taller's waist to him, making his dick slam into him again, as deep as he could go. He let out a broken moan.

"Like that, p-please..."

"Oh I see, like this?", Minho used the last world as a cue to bury himself even more, watching Jisung tremble under him with a small smile.

"I do, s-do please do it-"

"As my baby wishes."

Minho started thrusting again, this time following the younger's preferences, slamming him hard and deep, the louder moans definitely going through the thin walls.

Skin clapping, sweat running, gasps and moans filled the room, the world still stopped around them, their bodies becoming one, fingers intertwined and lips dancing fast, skin on fire.

When Jisung gripped his hair again, Minho knew they were getting to their limit, so he kissed him again, he kissed him passionately and fucked him roughly, swallowing every pretty little sound the younger let out against his lips, ridding their high together.

The high pitched moan told him he had reached his limit, and he pressed himself down on him for those last thrusts to help him end, the friction making it easier for both.

Minho gasped, disconnecting their lips to pull out, all his cum falling over the younger's boy's on his stomach and chest.

They were both breathless, the movie still playing in the background as Minho got up, Jisung's had his eyes closed, so he moved to go turn the water on.

"Don't even dare to try and make me move.", the younger warned, his finger pointing at the ceiling since he had not opened his eyes.

Minho chuckled.

"Never.", he pulled the younger to him, lifting him off the bed and carrying him all the way to the bathroom, sitting him in the bathing tub and proceeding to do the same, sitting right behind him.

The younger cuddled into him, letting the water take away all their sweat and all the other substances, his face buried in Minho's neck as the older played with his hair.

"You're amazing, you know that, right?", Minho kissed his nose. "Tomorrow we get the other recruits, the weekend shift ones, they'll be spending one of the last weeks with us and they are good. They can compete for those places as well once the months are over. But you are so good, and so amazing, I need you to remember that."

Jisung hummed, playing with a soap bubble.

"You're saying that because they are really really good and I stand no chance-"

"No, I'm saying this because I know you.", Minho kissed his cheek, turning his head and forcing the younger to look at him. "I know you better than you think I do. And I know for a fact you will panic and think you're not good enough when you are." He smiled at Jisung and it was the most beautiful thing the younger had ever seen. "You're amazing."

He nodded, not saying anything else, but his heart beat fast, too fast, like it wanted to run away.

But Jisung wanted to stay.

—————

Heh

That was it for today-