16

I'm sorry I forgot to post again 🧍🏻‍♀️

I'm really busy lately 😭

I will be finishing this story this weekend though 👀

Alexa play Scars by Straykids.

Not revised yet
—————

The weekend had passed and monday has come. Jisung had to deal with Changbin all weekend stealing his bestfriend's attention, and he was starting to think Felix wasn't in that much need of medical attention, since the moment the day rose and Changbin had to be gone, the blonde has plopped into his bed and smiled like a puppy, begging him to get up fast so they could go to his favorite caffe before work, since it only opened up that early in mondays. That right after two days of whining in Changbin's arms and only eating from his hand.

Jisung wanted to both murder him and snuggling him in hugs and kisses. Two days and he missed his bestfriend, even if they were in the same house all weekend.

He chose the best option was to not question Felix's reasons, but his bestfriend has been pretty suspicious all weekend, clinging and smiling like he cared about what the shorter did and how close he was to him, he only left the younger curious, but you wouldn't hear him asking anything.

Monday was a chill day, Minho was back to his devil self, someone dislocated a finger and Seungmin put it back on the spot, Jisung then heard a whole hour of Hyunjin bragging about how the younger paramedic was the greatest person to ever step on the world. Some kid lost his mom and Jisung found her for him, a board broke and some idiot decided it was funny to say he had seen a shark, nothing out of the usual.

When the day ended, though, that was out of the usual. Jisung has been frustrated over Minho's lack of reaction all day. It wasn't like he expected the guy to go and hans him a prize, specially not after he called him an idiot two days in a row, but the least he could have done was, as his supposed responsible, to have either thanked him for the Howard or congratulated him for being useful and following Mario's rules.

He's proud too.

Jisung scoffed to the moon, the few last people starting at it by the beach as he found himself starting into the unknown, the dark waters around him as he took the bold move of sitting cross legged on the board, even with the small waves. His hair was a bit long already, partly up in a small ponytail that showed off his undercut, and the water reflected it around him.

He seemed everything but proud, no matter what mario had to say. Usually Jisung believed what the Spanish man told him, Mario was like a safe port between all the storms the oldest ones carried. Noah was the worst of them all, Jisung could seriously murder the guy at this point, if he could. He had also started to notice more how him and Minho didn't really like each other that much, indeed.

Minho.

Minho was not a safe port at all, but he couldn't be considered a storm too.

He was the salty breeze that caresses your face but flips the pages of the book you're reading, making you lose the page you were on.

Both enchanting and annoying.

Both mysterious and clear.