11

I've been stuck in chapter 30 of this Ff for like day? Which is stupid bc now the plot is simple ☠️ like someone tell me to go write pls I want to finish this before my frequencies start ....

Alexa okay I Hope by Gabby Barret and Charlie Puth I know it's not kpop related but it's cool and it's in my head rn .

We are meeting new people in today's episode :)

Tw//!!!

Dislocated arm
Mentions of putting it back in place
Mentions of pain and legal drugs ( green whistle )
Blood
Mentions of drowning

—————

"Please stay still, sir, or else we can't give you the whistle."

The man, Caucasian, in his 20s, whined again and took a deep breath before speaking again, his face red from the pain.

"What d-does that even do?"

Noah sighed, his voice more comprehensive than normal.

"This has a substance here that calms your pain, like a drug, but legal. You suck on the green whistle and the pain will be gone."

"So will your sanity.", Maria tried to joke, and the surfer chuckled a bit before letting out a groan and closing his eyes.

"Just take it, it will get better."

Jisung and Hyunjin stood there, shorts wet from helping them bring the man to the shore at 9 am on a Monday.

What a great way to start the week.

"We can't move him, can we?"

Mario got close to them to answer Jisung.

"Usually we take them to the tower after the green whistle starts having effect, that shit is really strong, he won't feel a thing, don't worry too much. Hey, you did good.", he smiled.

Mario was that one senior Jisung could say he absolutely loved with all his life. He could literally breathe and while Minho and Noah would try to find a way to tell him he breathed the wrong way, Mario would correct his breathing, but still give him strength to try again.

"We literally dragged a screaming man 5 meters."

The older burst into laughter as Noah caked a buggy, the man already under the effect of the whistle.

"You're too funny, come, come see your first green whistle."

The first thing Jisung noticed was how relaxed the man looked. Before, he had both his shoulders up, maybe in a way to try and stop the pain, now, they were relaxed, and the huge mountain on his right shoulder gave away what was happening to him.

"Ever saw a dislocated shoulder?", Wonpils smiled at the two recruits. "It's very common around here, this one a bit worse than the usual. You won't be able to get back on that board for a while, sir."

The blonde blinked slowly, smiling and pointing his finger at Wonpil. He spoke slowly.

"This shit is r-really good."

Noah let ou a chuckle, seeming to be in a good mood that day.

Maybe he liked seeing people get hurt.

Jisung scolded himself and patted Hyunjin, motioning him to move and help the older life guards to get the surfer on the buggy.

"I need you two to go with them, me and Wonpil will stay here, Minho needs you on the tower.", Noah informed, without even looking at them, pooping on one of the chairs and looking at the shore, his eyes clouted as if he was actually sleeping.