21

I still have not managed to write more istg tomorrow I NEED to write.

I NEED to finish this story for the love of god-

A god I don't even believe in-

Anygays

Alexa play Road not Taken by Straykids.

—————

Minho had been weird.

Very weird.

Jisung had wanted to go to work the next day again, without breaks, because, as Changbin said, he was fucking crazy and out of his mind

Hyunjin stated he was just stupid, and while Mario tried to make him feel better by calling him brave, the way Minho's eyes widened beyond any healthy possibilities was enough for the younger to know he would have to hear the chief nagging all day about health conditions and resting days.

And god, was he right.

Don't get up.

Sit on the chair.

Don't go up the stairs too fast.

Don't drive the buggy without ceiling, it's too hot.

Minho was acting like his mom, even worse maybe.

And Jisung hated how much he loved it. He loved the attention, the feeling of being on the taller's mind all day, the glances he took at the guy everytime he moved, making sure he didn't collapse or anything like that.

Maybe that shouldn't make him happy, but Jisung had to take what he could have, and if some girl was having him romantically, than Jisung was having his worry during work time.

Or so he thought, but it appeared Minho was not interested in letting go not even after the day ended.

Felix had promised to stay and help Chan with some issue by the pools, and Minho stated he could not let Jisung walk home in the dark, it was a hot night and he could faint or be kidnapped by and alien or something like that.

"But, my house is two streets away from the be-"

"And I didn't ask, I'm taking you home. Wait for me here, I'm getting my stuff."

Jisung groaned, feeling his stomach growl as Mario chuckled next to him.

"What are you doing to the guy?"

"What do you mean?"

Mario shook his head at the confusion in Jisung's expression, laughing loudly.

"Don't worry, dear Jisung, you'll get it eventually."

With a pat on his shoulder and another wave, Mario was gone and so were the others, leaving Jisung back staring at the horizon through the tower's huge glasses.

Minho came back a few minutes after, his lifeguard shirt covered by a jacket he messily threw over his own shoulders, his shorts replaced by a pair of sweatpants and his hair disheveled because of the hat he had been wearing all day.

"Let's go."

Jisung followed him, rubbing his stomach.

"I need to go to the grocery shop next street still, you sure you don't want to just go home? "

Minho shrugged, climbing the stairs out of the sand and taking a deep breath, the moon appearing to say hello, finding the two usual boys in a bit of a different situation than the usual, this time.

"It's okay, I could use some fresh air."

Jisung hummed, letting the silence fall upon them for almost half of the way, Minho's hands in his pockets as he muttered some song, looking almost human.