30

Late again what's new :)

Alexa play something By até I don't feel like choosing a song rn

—————

"I'm glad you could join!", Hyunjin hugged him as soon as the door opened, and Jisung chuckled, letting him.

"Sorry I'm late."

"No worries, there's still food an-", his eyes finally landed on Minho, who stood behind the younger, a surprisingly shy smile on his face as he stared at the taller. "And drinks. You came together?", he was mostly speaking to Jisung.

"He gave me a ride."

Hyunjin's next look was a question, to which Jisung only looked down and blushed, which was way much all he needed of an answer.

"Get in, it's freezing outside. When did you change?"

"My house on the way, lent him some clothes."

Minho couldn't blame Hyunjin for the way he looked him up and down, a pure disgust look in his face.

He was just trying to protect Jisung, after all.

The shorter was very confused still, his lips and body still burned from the time they had at the beach, only leaving when Jisung's lips were purple with the cold, even with all the heat he was getting from the other.

They had driven quietly to the older's house, and then he had kissed him again, a simple peck that meant the world to Jisung.

They changed, the shorter comfortable in Minho's clothes, and had move to Seungmin's house, getting there barely before midnight.

"It's 30 minutes to midnight! Hi guys, it's Santa time! Secrete Santa! Get your presentes you have them to me all this week except Jeongin, he's always late.", the younger pouted at his boyfriend, and Hyunjin chuckled, hugging him from behind as Seungmin kept talking. "So come get them and we will do this for turns!"

"Nice of you to join, you okay?", Jisung smiled at the older.

"Sure, why do you ask?"

Mario shrugged.

"It's been a while since I've seen you smile like that."

"Like what?", the shorter furrowed his eyebrows, to whit the older man only answer was:

"Like you mean it."

—————

Ryujin had indeed loved the traveling pillow Jisung had given her, it was comfortable, suitable, and had a phone holder which was amazing. He had spent a bit too much with it but as long as that blue haired tornado didn't kill him, he was a happy person.

Chan had given him his present, and even though the box seemed very simple, the amount of tools to get his board shining and give it a new life meant the world to the guy, specially since his English was not good enough to go out and buy them for himself.

Felix had got Changbin, and the ring that sat perfectly on his finger showed everyone that hadn't understood by the tears, the exited "yes" and the kiss, that they were dating now, and Changbin was definitely a bottom, not that Jisung needed confirmation of that one.

The other gifts were simple, some funny, some emotional, some useless but still meaningful.

He was about to join the other guys at the balcony to countdown as if it was new year, he was not sure how Christmas worked anymore, but he was sure they were not doing it the right way.

But the again, was there a right way?

They were spending Christmas in shorts and sleeves, the sun would be hot as hell the next day and they would all be at the beach.

Everything was different now, and he was not referring only to the weather, so was there a right way of things being? Was there a standart?

He was pulled by his arm, and in a few seconds there was a wall glued to his back and a smiling Minho leaning against him.

Jisung chuckled lowly, sneaking arms around his neck.

It felt natural.

Was it right?

"Yes?"

"There's a mistletoe there." He pointed at the wall right above them and Jisung wandered who was the idiot that had glued it there. He turned to the older's again as the countdown started. "You need to kiss me."

Oh god, was it right?

10

9

8

"Are you waiting to kiss me on 0?", Jisung asked, leaning closer to him and smiling at the familiar hand in his cheek.

7

6

5

"Maybe, do you find that romantic?"

Jisung chuckled, his heart bursting inside of his chest.

4

3

2

"I find it cliché"

1

0

Jisung pulled him closer, giving the older what he wanted and smiling into the kiss.

Was it right?

Who cares, it felt right.

The verb was a detail, one Jisung was willing to ignore.

—————

Finally I guess lmao ;)