17

Scheduled chapter

Not revised

Alexa play Outsider by BTOB

Yes, AGAIN. :)

Tw//
Dislocated member
Pain lmao

No by member I do not mean duck why the hell would I write that? Member as in a member of our body a part of it I just didn't want to spoil too much come on :')

——————

Jisung had looked Minho dirty all week, and he was absolutely sure the older had only let him use the water bike to get on his good side again even though he didn't quite understand why the guy would even care enough to want that. He did see the way the older looked at him all week though, like a puppy, his eyes collapsing slowly as if he was waiting for Jisung to turn and look at him so he could look away.

Wether he was trying to say a silent apology for bothering him that night or simply planning some weird shit like taking all the fuel out and making the bike sink in the middle of the ocean with him, he has no time to think when he was needed.

It was around 5 when Noah screamed from the back of the tent him and Hyunjin were at, the tower had opened doors and the buggy's were all out, even the third one they never used.

Mario got to them panting, his body still wet from the last saving he had done

"Two missing kids, one dislocated hip and around 5 people on the water next to the current, we need you to keep an eye on the ones we get out of the water.", he pointed at Hyunjin while Wonpil and two volunteers went past them with boards in their hands. "And you go to with the bike, you have the license right?"

"Yeah."

"Go."

He did5 wait any longer, almost bumping into Minho, who stood right next to the bike, he pulled it with the older's help, the closest they had had to and interaction those last few days, and started it as soon as he got in, rushing himself to get to the floating hands from the back of the crowd, the water being cut underneath and the wind slapping his face, but he wouldn't slow down.

He couldn't do that.

"How's things?"

Noah harshly pulled his board against the bike, making a man in his 50s climb to the seat after Jisung.

"That one is better than Mario's, he'll need to go on the back with the stripes."

The boy nodded, quickly telling the man to hold on as he speed up again to each the next person, the other three already safely on shore, the boards being enough to pull through the water with them.

Noah got a hold of the second man's arm and grabbed the back of the bike, the safety board and handed his normal board to Mario, waving so he would take it.

"I'll hold on with him until shore, he swallowed a lot of water, we need to be fast."

Jisung nodded at the man, turning around swiftly on the water and heading full speed to the shore, stopping where there was feet and letting Noah get down wit the two men.

"I'll go round so I can get out.", he informed, as the blonde gui smiled softly.

"Okay, and be careful, this bike is tricky, you need to start slowing down only after the impact zone or that little bitch is going to flip."

"Oh, right, thanks.", Jisung nodded one last time as the turned around and drove the bike a bit to the side, taking the few slashed to his face and watching the people bathing, a bit further, having the time of their lives while someone next to them nearly drowned, maybe more than one time that day, that hour.