13

Late but university is killing me, I still have not been able to write this story again since chapter 30 and it's getting a bit hard... I hope I get more peace to do so when I move into my new dorm :')

Alexa play Better by Twice.

—————

Jisung was dying, there was nothing else to it.

He spent the whole day whining at the pain in his leg, hitting Hyunjin every time the taller grabbed his arm to show him someone on the shore and sleeping during lunchtime or any breaks they had.

Minho had been right.

He was exhausted.

But was he going to let the guy know that?

No.

That's why he appeared there in the morning with a pocker face, annoyed at how unfazed Minho seemed as well.

He didn't give a shit.

Why had he even been there? Why had he told him those things?

Jisung's head was confused, the whole day actually, but the worst part of his day was when Felix and Chan grabbed him and literally, physically pulled him to the usual bar, when all he wanted was his precious bed.

The usual group was there, Hyunjin, Yeji, Yuna, Chaeryeong, Ryujin, Lia, Chan, Mario, Felix, Jisung now, and Seungmin looked at them from the tall table before joining them with his drink.

"Out for today?"

The paramedic sighed, still in uniform.

"Yep, I'm waiting for Changbin, he brings me normal clothes, our shift is done, tomorrow we don't work."

"Lucky bastards."

"I've been awake for 48 hours you bitch, keep it down."

Chan chuckled, ruffling the younger's head.

Jisung smiled as well, looking around at the bar. There were a few couples dancing in the small space between the bar and the tables, groups of friends, probably leaving work as well, others that looked as much as students as Jisung did, enjoying the end of their day.

Their group took over two of the table couches, leaving two spots open by the end of the second table. Chan orders drinks for everyone, in a good mood for sure as he chose to pay.

"What got you so hyped up?"

He chuckled.

"I convinced Minho, the terrible, to join us today, he almost never comes to the bar, but this time I was successful."

Jisung hummed, not sure what to say or how to feel about that. His energy immediately rised and he cursed himself for it.

What the fuck?

"It's really rare, I think the last time he was here he was actually a trainee.", Mario commented, taking a sip or his cup.

"When was that?", Hyunjin asked f curiosity flooding his eyes.

"Minho was an early trainee just like Jeongin, they both got here at 16, officially on the team by 17. He became chief as soon as he turned 20, it's five years of this beach and 2 of being the tower's chef."

"That sounds fast."

"It was, in the beginning the older people used to not like him a lot, he got in these fights with Noah after he got promoted just because of how young he was.", Mario kept talking, the table next to them on another conversation as the Spanish lifeguard spoke. "He proved himself though, that scar he has on his eyebrow, it was a double saving, alone in the open sea."