36

We are getting close to THE chapter lmao

Love it

Alexa play Love Is by Itzy

—————

Jeongin had had enough of it by the second day, the girl, Anna, apparently, was clearly trying to get into Minho's pants, and Chan had slipped about the Jisung and Minho situation, so the younger lifeguard of all didn't like it even a bit when Minho skipped lunch with him for the second day to teach her about alarms antics or whatever she said she was having trouble with.

At first, he offered to help her, but Minho was still a nice professional and didn't let him take his place.

Then, he went directly to her, almost killing the girl at her disgusted look.

"Are you my instructor?"

"No, I'm here to see if you have any doubts, Minho is busy right now.", he crossed his arms, lying with all his teeth.

"Oh, but I can't understand it if it's not Minho."

Jeongin almost puked on her fake cute smile, giving her an ironic one back.

"Well too bad he can't be always with you, he has this thing called a job, you know?", he tilted his head.

"Well I am his job right now.", she rolled her eyes, slowly looking around. When she was sure no one was listening at the beach, or at least no life guards, she turned to the other again. "His attention is on me for these days, are you jealous? Like that other guy?"

Jeongin scoffed.

"Sure, of course I am, so so jealous..."

"We'll get yourself another boyfriend, Minho is mine."

Hyunjin stopped him from answering anything, he waved at the two and ran to them, a childish smile appearing on his face as he basically tackled the boy into the sand, kissing his forehead and looking at him with shinning eyes.

"Break time."

Jeongin laughed at his boyfriend and got up, letting the taller clinge to him as he looked back at the girl.

"Already have one, two actually, that still doesn't mean you'll get whatever you think you'll get. Minho is off limits, and I am only warning you once."

That caught Hyunjin's attention, who looked her up and down and changed his smile into a serious expression.

"And what will happens if I don't listen to you? Because oh, I am so scared...", she laughed alone, and Hyunjin felt his chest tremble.

"Believe him, Minho is off limits, specially for you, so I'd suggest you don't try us. Any of us."

The third thing he tried, was probably the stupidest one.

At first he thought that since Minho knew he was in a relationship, there would be no logical reason for him to flirt with the squirrel like boy.

The second time he realized it was stupid of him, it had been because it actually worked.

Minho glared at them all afternoon, everytime Jeongin clinged to Jisung, also trying to get the guy to smile a bit, there was Minho in the background, almost burning wholes into his scalp.

Jeongin could only face palm at how dumb the older was, but he had no idea how things would escalate that night until it all happened.

Jisung only went because Felix convinced him to, the party was at the local bar as usual, in honor of their last week at Bondi starting before they decided wether they would want to stay or not, if they were given the chance.

He didn't want to go, at all, but Hyunjin and Changbin had forced him into some nice clothes, Felix had forced him out of their house and Mario had forced him inside the bar, which was already loud and hyped, even though it was still 10pm.

Truth be told, a lot of them were too intoxicated already, and Jisung wanted to be one of those people.

Maybe he was being dramatic, but Minho hadn't been there at night as well, that day. He had not texted nor called him, and he knew the guy probably got home and fell asleep, but not even a good morning or good night message, but he had the time to go to that party.

He had the time to be smiling at that goddam girl, a cup on his hand and slightly moving as she danced in front of him.

The whole bar turned to him as the cup fell from his hand. Mario had just put it there, but it all happened too fast, and as the girl leaned in, pulling Minho's neck down as the guy's eyes widened and his body arched away, Jisung felt more tears clouting his eyes.

His hand and body lost strength and he felt ridiculous with almost the whole team's eyes on him.

Wooyoung was there with the weekend shift, and he had understood what was happening way before anyone else did, even with many more people knowing.

He got closer to Anna and harshly pulled her shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, he's our chief. Behave yourself.", he was scolding her, but Minho's eyes were still widened, his gaze wandering around the room and his hand still up as if he was still trying to push her away.

"God, you guys are so annoying, if he's single and a cute guy I can't help it but to-"

"I'm not.", Minho spoke, still a bit down, but enough for most people to hear as the music got turned down by Mark, who was interested in the scene even if the other people around them complained.

Jisung took two steps back, trying to get out of that situation.

"You What?"

"I'm not single.", he spoke again, confident twisting, making most eyes widen along with Jisung's.

Then he started waking twoards the younger.

—————-

Hehehehe