28

I guess now early updates are normal updates because I've been busy at night with college activities and the band rehearsals heh

I hate life

You know if you watched like SOTUS ( thai BL ) all the initiation they do with the new people like the squats and the "superiors" being mean and stuff no that's not just in the series that happens irl and I'm going through that month 🥲

In three days we are being dragged to the middle on an abandoned part of the city being dropped in groups for a little "game" after weeks of physical stuff and we're supposed to find our way out but I just know I'll die lmao bc the older's will for sure try to scare us and I am not good at these stuff

Today we just have the normal 🥲

—————

"What's on your mind?", Chan patted the younger's head, and surprised himself as he let him, not bothering to say anything or slap his hand away. "Minho?"

"I fucked up, didn't I?"

Chan furrowed his eyebrows, wandering what he was talking about.

The moon was high in the sky, Jeongin and Jisung were gone already, and even though the chief had chosen to stay behind with them, he hadn't said a word nor got into the water. He just sat there, looking at the ocean come and go in pieces, under the darkened sky, feeling the breeze caress his face as no one ever could.

Chan wandered what had happened to his friend. Of course he had notice he was down that week, but he thought something minor with work might had happened since he insisted in not telling the other lifeguards about the office problems and solve them by himself, but the Minho he knew was too strong to let such things bother his humor, or his method, specially.

He had been distracted, unreliable, head in the clouds.

So he sat there, finally knowing the man was ready to talk.

"Is this about you breaking up with Kiara?"

"No. No?", he asked again, eyes lost and furrowed ad he ran a hand through his hair, letting it fall messily over his eyes. "Maybe, like... a bit but not quite."

"You make no sense. It's about her, then?"

Minho sighed.

"No."

This took Chan a bit by surprise, since Minho never told him anything about his personal life even if they were some of the closest people there.

"Someone else?"

"Yea, maybe."

"Dude you have to skip the maybe, you're getting me confused.", he chuckled, patting the chief's shoulder, but he reacted as if Chan's hand burned, jumping a bit on his spot and widening his eyes.

For a while Chan thought he had caused it but his eyes were clouted with small tears, something he had not seen since the incident, and he panicked, reaching to comfort his friend, hand brushing his back.

"That's the thing, I AM confused.", he whined, loosening up and shaking his head.

"About what, Min, tell Hyung, I'll try to help I-"

"N-no, I-"

"Who's she? And why is she making you like this?", Chan asked, not giving him a change to answer, he cupped the younger's face and made him look him in the eyes, a small tear finally falling down his face. "It's okay to like whoever she is, but if she's making you feel so bad, then maybe you should reconsider-"