7

I'm late again I hate myself but I was out with my family :/

Anygays-

Alexa play Dumb Dumb by SOMI.

This chapter is a bit more eventful but not exactly in a good way heh

—————

Tw// injury, blood mention, drowning mention

It had been the worst first week of his life.

The next day he managed to survive until lunch time, helping bringing peope to the sand, calling the tower a few times because of Portuguese caravel stings and changing the flag.

He even screamed at a few people by the shore and felt good about it.

Then, lunch time came, and Minho decided to appear.

At first, Jisung could only think about how good he looked.

It was the normal uniform, nothing too special, an extra jacket above the blue one as if it was cold or something, but even though it was hot like hell he didn't seem bothered. He had a bored expression but his relaxed face only showed even more how pretty symmetry can be.

Jisung got lost on the older's expression for a while, not quite realizing he wasn't there just for a visit.

It took him an eyebrow furrow and a slightly panicked look in the older's eyes before he looked at the ocean again.

It took him even a while more to spot them.

3 childreen.

They waved their hands outside the safe zone, one of the heads disappearing temporarily under the water and coming back up, struggling to stay afloat.

"Why aren't they doing anything?", he asked, getting a shirt from Hyunjin.

"No idea, it's sick."

"Don't they see them? Minho is looking at them?"

The older in fact had his eyes glued, but didn't move.

"What are you- Jisung!", the taller sighed, watching as his college marched to Minho, stepping in front of them.

They didn't have much hight difference, which made their faces stay really close, but Minho didn't seem to care, he didn't even flinch.

"Why are you just standing there? Aren't you supposed to grab a board and go get them?" The older smiled slightly, and a Jisung couldn't help it but to feel his blood boil and his anxiety rise. "Are you sick or what?" Nothing. His expression didn't even falter. "This has to be a nightmare What the fuck.", Jisung shook his head, annoyed by the oder's presence all of a sudden. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the spare board, moving to the water without thinking twice.

He did hear Hyunjin's screams, and he did hear Minho finally reacting, shouting his full name in the scariest way possible, which also made him move faster to the water.

The people, as usual, stepped away and let the guy get in the water, but this time, Jisung was the one on the board, not the one on the beach.