32

Again not much time to comment on this but hey, what are you thinking?

10 chapters to go 👀

—————

"Are you ready to go?", Felix's head appeared there by the end of the day, and Jisung cursed himself, that would have been way easier by text.

"God, Lix, I forgot to tell you, I'm staying back again-"

"What? But Chan is not staying today, I'm not letting you be here alone, Ji.", he shook his head, and Minho motioned Jisung that he'd be waiting downstairs, realizing what was happening and not wanting to face Felix yet.

"I'm staying with Minho."

Felix's expression softened a bit, but he crossed his arms.

"I swear if that guy hurts you again-"

"Lix, not now, please, I swear I'll hear all your threats later but I need to go, please.", he made puppy eyes and the taller almost beat him up.

"Alright, tell me if you don't get back home but hey-", Jisung nodded showing he was listening. "If he tries to fuck you, fuck him instead.

"Lix! Jisung hissed, slapping the grinning guy's arm. "Cut it out."

"Just saying, see you later, tiger." He winked and ran away from the tower, making Jisung walk alone all the way downstairs, Minho already laughing at him as he got there.

"What's wrong?"

"Felix is getting too brave, I need to put him in his place."

"Kinky, but no.", he slightly hugged his side, kissing his temple like they had something serious going on between them, smiling at the guy like he meant something serious to him.

"And why not?"

"He's Changbin's, and you are mine."

The shorter melted into him and his words, he rolled his eyes, though, and gave him a small push, letting the taller take him closer to the water as the sun began to set down.

He put a big towel on the sand, laying down with his arms spread open and a cute smile that didn't fit his image at all.

"Something wrong?", he asked his eyes a bit worried as the shorter sat down next to him awkwardly.

"There's so many people on the beach, I... aren't you on the closet? San is there, plus Wooyoung and Chuu.", he bit his lip at Minho's face, the older seemed taken aback by the comment, but the way he turned his head to look at the three made their attention be caught. He only had the time to open his mouth before Wooyoung ran to them.

"Hi guys! What are you doing here, not going home?"

Jisung looked between him and the pink haired guy, who came and took his place next to his boyfriend, the girl came running after, her life guarding hat on even though she was not working.

"Oh, I thought you were Felix.", she giggled at Minho's laying body, then looked up at Jisung and smirked. "What's going on here?"

"Just staring at the sea."

"Just you two?"

Minho looked slightly flustered and turned his head to Jisung, who begged his voice to stay at least normal, not even stable anymore as he muttered a "Felix is around there."

"Lies, I saw him leave.", Wooyoung smirked. "So there is something going on, you're all red."

"You're making him uncomfortable, Woo.", San winked at them, kissing his boyfriend's cheek and making him pout. "You two do you, we're going to the water."

"But I want to know!"

"You're being rude, baby, come on."

"I'm so sorry.", Jisung sputtered out as the group stepped a few meters further into the ocean, his hands shaking. "I should have came up with a better ex-"

"Jisung, I don't care."

"N-no but yo-"

Minho took a hold of his hands, sitting up to be able to face him and tried to show him a calm smile.

"You could have told them there was, if you wanted to, I literally don't care, I was just scared you wouldn't want to tell them."

The shorter stared at him wide eyed.

"Y-you don't care? But... you... everyone thinks you're straight."

"True, I only told Chan about you and my doubts, but it's easier to let them know like this than to hide it any longer. Or else I wouldn't be able to be with you out here like this.", he puked the shorter down into a hug, nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck and enjoying the soft giggles he let out. "Okay?"

"Okay.", he answered, puckering his lips and laughing as Minho slapped his pout.

He kissed him right after, embracing the boy without any limits or problems. The night closed around them, and when the trio came back they were simply staring at the sky, Jisung trying to find a constellation and Minho simply trying to not fall asleep.

"I'm going guys, bye!", Chuu waved, but Minho held her arm slightly.

"Don't you need someone to go with you up there? It's late and dark."

The girl rolled her eyes but nodded, thanking the guy, who turned to the other three.

"I'll be back, stay with Woosan."

Jisung gave him his tongue, pouting.

"I'm not a dog, stop talking my to me like I am one."

Minho smirked, pulling him by his waist and pecking his lips in front of the other three, Jisung's eyes matching theirs as Wooyoung shouted into the night.

"You sure are cute as one."

Jisung spent the next minutes trying to get over his blush and Wooyoung's freak out, but he was happy.

Happier than he had been in a while.

——————

Isn't it so cute and happy? 🥺

Such a good opportunity to make it crash and burn-