"Do you have everything together?" Luther asked. Lilliana nodded so he held his hand for her to take and she did.

They walked to the kitchen and Lilliana looked around for a pen and a piece of paper.

She found a stick note and wrote, Going to the fair love you dad <3

Alexander smiled, she was amazing just by the little things she did and that was his favorite thing about her.

She placed the sticky note on the fridge and they all began walking to the car.

The car ride was mostly silent except when Luthers hand would begin to creep high up Lilliana's thigh and she would let out a small gasp.

Luther smirked and placed his hand right over her core. Lilliana gasped and let out a silent cry as Luther came closer to her.

He kissed her neck right under her ear, "We're here" He said as he pulled away. Lilliana blushed heavily and hid her face in her hands embarrassed.

Luther chuckled and grabbed her hand sliding her out of the truck with him.

Luther fixed her shirt a little since it'd ridden up while they were in the car.

Lilliana could see today was one of the common days where Luther wasn't much of a talker but he still did little kind things to help her and that warmed her heart.

You don't always need words to show that you care for a person.

The car door closed and Lilliana saw the bright lights of the fair stretching for little over half a mile.

She was amazed at all the colors, blue, purple, green, white, pink, red.

"Lilliana listen"

Her head snapped up and she realized she'd been stuck in a trance not hearing Alexander speaking to her.

"I need you to stay with one of us at all times okay?"

Lilliana looked confused but nodded anyways. Where else would she go she thought.

Alexander grabbed Lilliana's hand and began walking to the entrance.

Lilliana was stuck in such a trance staring at all the lights that she hadn't yet noticed Luther stop who was infront of her and ran smack into his back.

"Owwwe"

Luther turned and saw her holding her nose. He turned around and held her face inspecting it and running circles over the spots he could see were visibly red.

"You need to pay attention Lilliana"

Lilliana nodded lowering her head in embarrassment. She heard a sigh and her face was lifted and a kiss was placed on her nose, "better" Luther said while still rubbing circles on her cheeks.

Lilliana nodded again and smiled. She lightly kissed his hand and locked fingers with him.

A slight grin played on Luthers lips, he liked the small things Lilliana did to make things better in her own way.

"Let's go guys" Alexander said holding two green bracelets out for the both of them.

Luther helped snap Lilliana's on and Lilliana helped him snap his on.

Lilliana smiled and patted his wrist before looking around. Now that they were inside everything looked even more mesmerizing to her.

She saw signs with cotton candy and pizza plastered on the front. She saw a big ship ride that went back and forth in the air.