Zayn and Liam's Wedding

Começar do início

"That was a close one, huh?" Ethan asked, Zayn nodded his head before turning to look at the male that was now laying down on the couch. "You going to be up there with us or do I get to enjoy the moment with my future husband on my own?"

The laugh that escaped Ethan's lips made Zayn blush and feel slightly embarrassed. "I'll be in the audience, I'll let you enjoy your day. How about it?" Zayn nodded, a small thank you leaving his lips.

"Who are you talking to?" His mother asked as she walked in, Zayn looked over at her then at the couch which was now empty. "No one, let's go?" She smiled and linked her arm with Zayn's as they made their way out of the room.

Zayn's and Liam's mothers, along with their sisters had taken upon themselves to plan the entire wedding. Wanting it to be the most magical for the pair, after everything they had done through. Of course, they took in a lot of what Zayn and Liam wanted into consideration, in the end however they claimed they knew how to make it a once in a lifetime event.

Zayn had yet to see anything as he had been taken to his room to get ready without given time to get a glimpse of his wedding venue and ceremony space. He knew the theme colors were red and gold as his sisters were wearing red bridesmaid dresses and Liam's sisters were in gold dresses.

As Harry had mentioned, everyone had returned home to attend such a huge event. Louis was in town and had been in town for about two weeks, Harry was ecstatic. Niall had arrived along with Chris three days before the wedding. Then there was Eleanor who had arrived two days before, and it was everything Zayn could've wanted and more.

As he walked down the hallways with his parents on his way to his wedding ceremony, Liam was standing right outside the ceremony space with his parents at his side. He was nervous, extremely, but he was also very excited because at the end of the day, Zayn would be his husband and that is such a dream come true.

"What's on your mind?" Niall asked, making Liam turn to look at him, he noticed the blonde smiling at him and he couldn't help but smile in return.

"Just thinking about how I'm only 20 but I'm about to marry the love of my life, and I have absolutely no regrets." He said, which only made Niall smile wider.

"I'd hope there be no regrets, we would never hear the end of it." Louis added from beside him, making Liam laugh softly. The eldest smiled at the groom before patting his back. "I'm happy for you, mate."

"Thank you" Liam smiled, just as the rest of the wedding party approached them. Zayn and him had decided that Louis would be Liam's best man, and Harry would be Zayn's. Niall was going to be a part of Liam's groomsmen, and Chris would be a part of Zayn's. Zayn's older sister would walk down the aisle with Harry, while Liam's would walk with Louis. Then Zayn's middle sister would walk with Chris, and Liam's other sister would walk with Niall, all while Zayn's youngest sister and Eleanor would walk down the aisle together.

The grooms would be accompanied by their parents, this is how they wanted it and everyone agreed.

As they all began to line up in the positions they were to walk down the aisle, Liam deciding he wanted to go first and watch Zayn walk down the aisle.

"Zayn wants to see all of us before the ceremony begins, so Liam get your ass away from here for a few minutes." Eleanor said as Liam laughed and walked off with his parents. Once Liam was out of sight, Zayn and his parents walked over.

A huge smile appeared on the groom's lips as he looked at everyone and how amazing they looked. "Wow, don't you all clean up nice." This was received with a couple of scoffs and eye rolls.

"Thank you so much for helping to make this day so incredibly special." He said, beginning to tear up which caused everyone to look at him fondly.