94. accept

Clay POV

After breakfast, George and I went back upstairs.
"Come on Clay, he only means well", George said after closing the door behind us.
"He's an asshole", I sighed, sitting down on the bed with my phone.
"Just as you were once", he stared me into the eyes.
"George, don't-"
"I didn't regret giving you a chance."
"But-"
"Clay!", George got a little louder and stepped to me.

He was right.
"George...", I sighted, putting my phone beside and looking to the floor.
"Do you want to become a happy family again?", he raised his eyebrows lightly.
"Yeah", I lifted the corner of my mouth slightly.
"Then use the chance that he wants that too and accepts you!"

George came over to me and stood in front of me, looking down at me. Without saying anything else, I gently and slowly grabbed my hands around his hip and pulled him a little closer. He automatically wrapped his hands around my head and put his on mine. Now my face was on his chest and while I hugged him on his waist, he hugged my head.

"You're right. I will give him a chance", I eventually said when we pulled away. Then I gave him a small smile.
"I can't wait to introduce you to my mom. I can't wait until my parents really get to know you and greet you in the family", I smiled.
"Can't wait to meet your mother", he smiled back adorably.

"I think I have to talk to someone", I said, standing up.
"Do that. I'll wait here for you", George smiled over to me when I walked to the door.
I left the room and went down the stairs. I went to the kitchen first, which was empty. Then into the living room, where I saw my father sitting on the couch.
"Hey dad."

He quickly turned to me when he heard my voice.
"Hello son", he slightly smiled.
"Can we talk?", I slowly walked over to him.
"Sure, sure", he slipped a bit to the side and I sat down next to him.
"So, just first of all, before we actually talk about that,...", I began, "...how did you change your opinion so quickly? You came in and scolded me and the next minute you asked for a chance? I don't get it."

"Your friend Ge- your boyfriend George kind of reminded me what I actually wanted to do", he smiled weakly, "...become a happy family with you and your mom."
"And?", I raised my eyebrows.
"And decided to fix what I did."
"You cannot 'fix' what you did", I clenched my teeth.
"I know son. I want to do everything better now. I know it's a bit late, but I'm just...I beg you", dad looked at me.

"I wouldn't do that without George, I hope you know that", I just kept staring at him.
"He seems to mean a lot to you", he weakly smiled.
"Yeah...he does", I looked down to the floor with George in my head.
"You know, I don't understand how to love your own gender and everything. I'm still against it. But....you're not me", he eventually went on what caused my look to go back over to him.
"I was unfair to you. You can make your own decisions and I really have to apologize to you that that only happened now."

"That means?", I raised my eyebrows, not knowing what else to say.
"He's a nice guy and if you love him, then it's your business. I can't apologize enough, but I hope we'll, one day, get along with each other well again", he smiled slightly.
"I hope that too", I smiled back.

-Time skip-

George, me and my father were sitting downstairs by the television, watching something. I was on one end of the couch, my father was sitting on the other, and George was cuddling on top of me.
"Hey, one question....", my father eventually asked.
"Yeah?", George sat up, now sitting on my lap and turning his upper body with his head around to look at my dad.
"Like, don't get me wrong. And- just- do not feel uncomfortable with that, but- uh...", he began to stutter, sounding nervous.

"Just ask", I sighed.
"Like,- did you already have...sex....or something?", he swallowed, looking at me. Immediately George stared into my eyes with his widened.
"Uhm....", I clenched my teeth and stared back at George.
"You don't have to answer. I- I'm just interested, like that's a different thing than straight sex right?", he leaned to us.
"Let's- let's not talk about that, okay?", I smiled awkwardly at him.

When I looked up at George again, he had completely changed his expression. My father leaned back with a sigh and continued watching TV. George's expression now consisted of a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
"What?", I whispered.
Then I felt his hip slightly and slowly moving on my lap.
"What are you doing?", I whispered with a warning tone.
The movements were very small and cautious, so that my father didn't notice, but I still felt it well.

He bit his lips with a smile and twitched his eyebrows.
"Hey boys, is something up?", I heard from my dad out of nowhere.
"What? Yeah, of course!", I panicked.
"What was that look you gave George?", he asked confused. George was sitting on my lap with his back to dad and I was facing him. Since my father leaned back, he must have seen the look on my face, which was warning and panicked.

"Euh, okay", he finally said and faced the TV again. Then I gave George an angry glance. He just bit his lip again and smiled wider. I rolled my eyes and quickly grabbed him by his arms pulling him back down so he was lying on top of me again. He snuggled up against my chest and I put my arms around him.

"You'll get what you want when we're alone again", I whispered in his ear. That caused him to turn his head and look at me.
"You mean what ~you~ want", he whispered back, raising an eyebrow.
"You don't?"
"I didn't say that. Just wanted to tell you that you want it too, dog", he whispered with a grin before laying his head down on my chest again, watching the TV.
"You're such an idiot", I giggled quietly.

*Ding dong*
Eventually the doorbell rang.

___________________________________________________

~1.075 words~