37. hoodie

George POV

"Good morning sunshine", I woke up to Clay saying. He stroked my back and smiled at me.
"Morning", I yawned.
"You're even beautiful when you just woke up", he got slightly red.
I looked at him with a giggle while slowly actually waking up.
"It's 7am, you have any wishes for breakfast?", he asked.
"I'll eat whatever you eat", I yawned again.
"So, fried egg with toast?"
"Yeah, sounds yummy."
Then he giggled and got out of the bed.

"Just lie there for a few more minutes, I'll get ready and then make the meal. I'll put fresh clothes down here for you, get up in 10 minutes at the latest, get ready too and then come downstairs. If you want to shower-" I cut him off.

"No, it's fine, I'll shower after school at home, thank you."
And with that, I closed my eyes again.
"Alright", he giggled, "Don't you dare fall asleep again."
I waved my hand at him and turned around.
I heard him open drawers and cupboards and then go into the bathroom.

I tried to keep myself awake and finally got up after about 5 minutes. He had a comfortable looking hoodie, sweatpants and even ... boxer shorts put on a chair.
First I took off my shirt and put on the hoodie, which of course was way too big for me, ... but very comfortable. Then I looked at the boxer shorts and decided better to keep mine on. When I changed my pants, they were too big for me too, of course, but I rolled them up around the bottom and pulled the elastic at the top very tight, then it would fit.

I went out of the room and looked around. Shit, I didn't know where the bathroom was. Clay had taken me there the night before, but I was tired and I wasn't paying attention. So I started running around looking. Fortunately, there was a note 'Bathroom :)' that Clay had written on a door. Thanks Clay. I entered the room and saw yesterday's toothbrush lying there. I brushed my teeth and then just put the toothbrush back in the same place.

I went down the stairs and looked around. Then I saw another note on the wall in Clay's handwriting. 'Left here, down the corridor, third door on the right'. Also there was a small heart drawn in the corner. I took the slip of paper and tried to follow the instructions. And sure enough, when I got out the door, I ran straight and finally saw the kitchen in front of me.
"Hey baby", Clay said who carried a pan in his hand and split two fried eggs on two plates that were on the table.

"Baby?", I laughed.
"Yeah. Of course, I'll take it back if you don't like it."
"No, no, it's- it's fine."
When the fried eggs and toast were on the plates, he put the pan back on the stove and then came over to me. When he looked down at me just in front of me, he stopped and put his hand over his mouth. He went bright red.

"What?", I giggled.
"You look good in my hoodie", he laughed awkwardly while rubbing his neck.
"Ouh, shut up. I'm hungry", I smiled and tried not to blush too.
He went over to the table and I followed him. He pushed back one of the chairs and showed me to sit down, which I was doing. He sat on the other side, avoided to look at me and simply said "Bon appetit".

"Why don't you wanna look at me?", I asked expressionless.
That's when he quickly looked up to me from his food and clenched his teeth.
"Because I don't wanna kiss or fuck you dead."
Then he looked at his food again. Excuse me, what? Kiss or FUCK me dead?
"Euhm, excuse me?"
"You heard me."
Without saying anything, I just began to eat. Now I started to blush too. My heartbeat began to rise. I swallowed heavily.

"Are you okay?", Clay looked at me worried.
"Mhm", I avoided his glance.
Then he stood up and walked over to me. "Hey, George, what's wrong", he touched my arms carefully.
"N-nothing, it's fine. Just- just keep on eating."
He leaned down and looked me in the eyes, I looked at his too. Then he stroked my hair and smiled briefly before he sat down again.

I tried to calm myself down from whatever that sentence had triggered in me and ate calmly on.
When we were both done, Clay cleared the plates and put them on the counter.
"Alright, let's go to your house, get your materials for today and then to school. Let's take my car", he said, walking towards the door. Yesterday after school I threw my backpack on the floor next to the entrance, where it was still lying. I grabbed it and we left the house.

I had seen Clay's car many times. Such a cool red Lamborghini, like the rich guys in movies always had. (It's just a red Lamborghini. They won't have sex on it, to all the accelerate readers ;))
He opened me the door and I got in. We drove over to my house, I went inside, got my stuff and came out again. As I closed the door behind me, I could see Clay staring at me, but he quickly looked away again.

I got back in the car and we drove to school.
"No, I'm serious. You look really....good in that...", Clay said with a heavy swallow on the way.
"In your hoodie?", I looked him.
He nodded his head, but there was no smile.
"The- the thing you said earlier...", I wanted to say, but he cut me off before I came to my question.

"We are there", he said.
"Clay, the thing you said-", he cut me off again.
"I meant it exactly how I said it", he said while parking.

"Ouh, o-okay...", I looked away, slightly blushing.
He got out of the car and opened the door for me with a sweet smile.
"Come here Georgie", he said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked with me over to the school.
We had almost arrived at the entrance, as many people were staring at us when we were just being seen. The most were just disgusted. Some others expressionless.

Then Nick ran towards us. "Clays Hoodie?!", he yelled excited.
"Shut up Nick!", Clay warned him.
"Wait, what happened last night?", he grinned at us.
"Nothing, I- I was sleeping at his house, but nothing happened! I promise", I told him.
"But anyway, you look really cute in that Georgie", Nick said with a big smile.
I just wanted to say thank you but then Clay spoke seriously "Okay, so first of all, I'm the only one who is allowed to say that to him."

After a short silence they both started laughing.
"No, just kidding", Clay said, "you're completely right, he is incredibly cute."
He looked down to me with a smile and I smiled back while he pulled me closer to him.

__________________________________________________

~1.193 words~