34. continue

George POV

"Alright, so now we have to punish you. You didn't do your task right", Nick said when Clay and I were finished.
"Ouh, come on! Could you do that?", Clay tried to defend himself.
"Punishment is punishment", I joined and grinned at Clay.
"You shut up, if you wouldn't have made it so hard for me, I might have made it", Clay nudged me.
"We know both that you wouldn't have", I patted his thigh.
"Soo, punishment ideas?", Nick eventually asked.

"He should come to school in a skirt tomorrow!", Karl said, about what we all looked at him with shocked expressions, Clay's was kind of more like fear.
"What? Wouldn't that be fun?", Karl giggled.
"NO! I swear, if you tell me that I have to do that, I'm gonna run away for ever!", Clay stood up jerky.
"It's fine, we will find something else", I laughed while pulling him back down.

"Couldn't we just go on?", Clay asked in fake crying voice.
"No, you deserve a punishment my dear", Nick said.
"Why don't we go on until we know something?", I suggested.
"Alright, we can do that. But you WILL get one!", Nick agreed.

"Okay", Clay huffed, "George, truth or dare?"
Oh god, this will be the revenge for earlier.
"Truth", I chose to save my life.
"Pussy", Clay smirked, "You are scared of my dare tasks, aren't you?"
"Just go on!", I waved my hands.
"Alright, then...", he started to think, "...How do you feel about sex at your age?"
I looked up to him with widened eyes.
"Uhm, i-it's fine I'd say", I muttered.
"I mean would you do it at your age?", he leaned closer to me.
"Well, yeah, I guess...", I said quietly while getting red.

"Have you ever imagined it?", he kept asking with a smirk while getting closer and closer to me.
"I- Wait! You already asked your question!", I pushed him away from me nervously.
He started to laugh while I just hid my head in between my knees drawn up.
"God, you are so dirty, you're always just thinking about sex!", Nick laughed.
"No, I was just wondering", Clay said, shrugging his shoulders.

"My turn", I said when I calmed down, "Nick, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Go and make out with the wall. Make Karl jealous", I said with a grin.
"Excuse me?", Karl tilted his head with his eyebrows raised what made all of us laugh.
"Go, go on", Clay spurred him on.
Nick stood up and walked towards a wall. And because Nick is Nick, he actually began kissing it and ran his hands up and down on it. It was just plain weird, but the sight made us all burst out laughing. Clay wheezed like never before. We couldn't stop. When Nick was finished, he winked at the wall one more time before he threw it an air kiss.

He came back in laughter while we all tried to breathe.
"Wow, you went really well", Clay said throw the laughing. He dropped his head on my shoulder and burst out laughing more.

"Were you jealous?", Nick looked at Karl with a silly grin.
"Ye-Yeah", Karl tried to say but just couldn't stay serious.
"What's up with you guys? That was pretty hot, wasn't it?", he smiled at us.
"Gosh Nick, I love you", I laughed.
Then Clay immediately stopped wheezing and looked and me.
"Excuse me, what?", he said, trying to stay serious but a smile could still be seen.
"No, not like that", I said, still laughing.

When we all eventually calmed down, Nick said "Okay, when you're finished with laughing now, could we go on please?"
"Yeah, go on, go on", Clay caught his breath.
"Karl, truth or dare?", Nick went on.
"Truth."
"What do you think about dick size?"
Karl choke on the sip coke he was drinking. "What?"
"So, you want to tell us with that that yours is small?", Clay laughed.
"NO! I just wanna know! Gosh, you take everything so serious and literally", Nick said.
"Okay, so why don't we all just compare our dicks?", Clay said in an excited voice.

"You're such an idiot", I giggled.
"C'mon, answer", Nick nudged Karl.
"Well, I don't really care actually", he answered very simply.
"But is it good when it's big?", Nick smirked at him.
"Stop asking that shit! What's wrong with you?!", Karl slightly giggled while slapping Nicks arm.
"So, my turn!", he then announced, "George-"
"Dare", I said before he could ask.
"Uh, Georges dares it to choose dare", Clay twitched his eyebrows.

"C'mon, what should I do?", I went on.
"The same thing Clay had to do before. The same circumstances, the same rules", he grinned.
"Ouh, there is my revenge", Clay said happily, "We can pay our punishment together then."
"Ouh, so you think I won't make it?", I got ready.
"Well, I'd be really sad if you would", he said, also getting ready.
"Alright, Imma set the timer again", Nick announced, "3,...2..."

I kissed Clay a last time on his lips before the "1" came. I was doing pretty well...when Clay didn't do anything.
We just looked each other in the eyes without doing anything, but then Clay got closer and started looking down at my lips and back at my eyes. He was doing the exact same thing as I had done before. He came closer and closer until I put my hands on his chest and stopped him.
"Ouh, Georgie~", he said quietly in a flirty voice what caused a shiver running through my body and risked me to lose.

He came closer and closer and as hard as I tried, eventually I gave in and pressed my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
"Ouh, come on, why are you both so weak?", Nick complained.
"Trust me, it's so much more difficult than you might think it is", I quickly said before joining the kiss again.
When Clay pulled away (way too early in my opinion), he whispered "Now we can punish each other" and winked at me with adding a "if you know what I mean."

I quickly backed away with my eyes widened and my face bright red.
"Euh, my turn...", I said before something different would happen.
"No no no, wait", Nick stepped in, "now that you both deserve a punishment, I have an excellent idea."

___________________________________________________

~1.071 words~