64. who knows

George POV

"Georgie~", a calm voice woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes with a smile.
"Hi", I giggled, stretching.
"George, do you know how long you slept?", Clay laughed.
"What? Why? What time is it?", I sat up.
"It's literally 10pm", he caressed my back.
"Ouh...and when did I fall asleep?", I looked at him confused. Probably I looked like I would have been drunk.

"3pm I think."
"Uh, I could easily have slept through until tomorrow", I let myself fall back onto the bed.
"I know that Georgie, but you have to eat something. That's why I woke you up", Clay grabbed my arms and pulled me back up.
"Now that you mention it,...", I felt sudden hunger in my stomach.

When we were walking down the stairs together and looking for food, Clay started to talk.
"I should go shopping for food again tomorrow ... oh yes, it occurs to me that I'll get my jersey tomorrow", he said happily.
"Cool", I commented yawning.
"Hey George, what do you think of noodles? We'd still have some of that", Clay suggested.
"I'm fine with everything", I leaned against Clay's back and let my eyes close again.
"Okay, then noodles. I'll make some for you quickly", he said and prepared everything.

"Me? What about you?"
"I have already eaten. Just a loaf of ham, but that's enough for me", he smiled at me.
"You left me alone in the bed? Ouh, I see, that also explains your clothes!...-", I said what made me notice something. I looked down at myself and realized that I was only wearing my boxer shorts.
"What? You didn't notice that?", Clay giggled, continuing to make the noodles.
"I- I'm tired, okay?!", I defended myself, "Why didn't you say anything?!"
"Why should I?", Clay smirked.

"You're such a dickhead", I said before running back upstairs to get some clothes.
"George, you eat and then you go back to bed anyway! It is unnecessary to put on clothes now!", Clay yelled up to me.
"Why are you wearing some then?!", I yelled back.
"You want me to undress for you?!"
Oops...

"N- I,...SHUT UP!", I couldn't find a counterattack.
"Okay", I could hear him giggling. While rolling my eyes with a slight smile I went to Clay's wardrobe and took a hoodie and some sweatpants out of it. When I came back downstairs, Clay just put a plate on the table before looking up at me.
"You're an idiot", he blushed.
"I chose an extra big one", I smiled innocent.
"Ouh, is that so?", he slowly came towards me.

"What's yours is also mine, isn't it?"
"If you say so Georgie, you can have whatever you want", he smirked while grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.
"It's actually pretty good that you're so tall. Your clothes are incredibly comfortable", I rested my head onto his chest.
"Gosh, I love you", Clay cupped my head and lifted it so I would face him, "I love you so much!"

"Okay?", I giggled, slightly scared of his expression.
"Don't you dare ever leave me!", he lay his forehead onto mine.
"Clay, I won't, calm down", I laughed, trying to push away from him.
"I don't want to lose you George", he eventually looked me deep into the eyes and ran his fingers softly over my cheek.

"And I can promise that I have no plans to do that", I smiled at him.
"Good", he raised his eyebrow before letting go of me. I went over to the table and sat down where the plate was. Shortly thereafter, Clay came with a pot full of noodles and put a portion on the plate. I grabbed the fork he handed me and started eating.

-Time skip-

10 minutes before school we arrived there and met with Karl, Nick and Alex.
"Hey, uhm, how's it going by the way?", I whispered to Alex when Clay was talking to Nick, and Karl was standing next to them because he held Nicks hand.
"Man, how should it be going, huh? He has Karl, I have literally zero chances", Alex crossed his arms.
"Polyamory?", I giggled.
"Polyamory? Ouh, well, that could work", he put his fingers on his chin thinking before we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Hey, what's so funny?", Karl ran towards us.
"Uh, nothing", I waved at him.
"Hey Karl, uhm...", Alex eventually made a few steps towards Karl, "W-what do you think about me?", he put his fingers on his chin again and looked at him pressing his lips together.
"Euh, you're...nice?", Karl giggled.
"No, I mean, how do I look?", Alex raised his eyebrows. I had to pull myself together so that I didn't laugh.

"Uhm...good? I don't know, what do you want me to say?", Karl looked so confused at Alex.
"It's okay bunny, I know it's hard to describe such a hot guy", Alex sighed, turning back to me. That's when I got a laugh attack.
"Ouh yes, so fucking handsome", I tried to say during the laughter. Karl looked now more confused at us but had a small smile on his lips.
"Who's handsome?", Clay joined, followed by Nick.

"You", I distracted the subject and pulled Clay into the building with me by his hoodie, leaving the other three behind.
"Ouh Georgie, why so greedy? Yesterday was still not enough for you? Do you want to do it at school now?", Clay said when I pulled him into a secluded corner where we were uninterrupted.
"Horny dog", I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned against the wall and pulled him to me. I put one of my legs around him and played with his hair and neck.

"Is that a yes or no?", Clay smirked, grabbing my waist.
"Hm, we'll never know", I grinned before pressing his lips on mine. I took over and started making out with him. Then I heard a satisfied "mhh" quietly from him. Seemed like he liked what I did there.

"I just wanted to show you who you belong to before you mingle with the hot rugby players again", I eventually pulled away and winked at him. Totally surprised, Clay raised his eyebrows.
"Euh..o-okay...", he stuttered.
"Now come here hot boy", I smirked before pulling him back into another kiss.
"Wow, George,...that was- that was hot", Clay blinked.
"I know, just like you", I licked my lips, looking down to his.
"Guess there will be a second round tonight?", Clay looked at me, enjoying.

"Who knows, who knows", I whispered while I ran my fingers up his chin before turning away and walking to class. He followed me.

_________________________________________________________

~1.121 words~