49. after

George POV

"Good morning"
I woke up to Clay's beautiful smile and his hand caressing my cheek.
"Good morning", I giggled back.
We were both covered under a blanket and snuggled together. I was still wearing my hoodie, which I hadn't taken off yesterday, and was naked below. Clay, on the other hand, was completely naked.

Clay's hand softly ran my arm up and down, it felt so good. There was no better feeling than Clay touching me gently.
"What, wait, what time is it?", I asked confused because we had sex right after school. It couldn't be morning, couldn't it? Did we sleep so long?
"Yeah, well, it's 5pm", Clay giggled.
"Then why did you say good morning?"
"I don't know, because you woke up?", Clay laughed.

Clay rolled over on his back and put his hands behind his head. I slid my upper body closer to him and rested my head on his chest while my arms wrapped around him. He took his arm out on my side and put it around me.
"How do you feel?", Clay whispered.
"I feel great. How do you feel?"
"Couldn't be better", and with that he gave my head a gentle kiss while rubbing my back.

"How...was it?", Clay asked after a while of cuddling.
"Clay,...I couldn't imagine it could have been better than that", I propped myself up over him with my hands and looked deep into his eyes. He smiled at me lovely.
"How...was I?", I asked shyly, swallowing.
"George", Clay giggled while caressing my one arm, "How you were?"
I slowly nodded.

"George, if I had to be honest...", he made a small pause what made me panic he would say something bad.
"It was never that good. If I had to compare, what I actually wouldn't want, but if I had to,...you're the best I've ever had. It was...wow", he eventually said.

I got bright red and I snuggled closer to him, with my head on his neck and kissed it softly.
"George, we're still naked, you know?", Clay giggled.
I sat up quickly and reached for my boxer shorts that were right beside the bed on the floor. I put them on under the covers and got up.
"Could you give me mine?", Clay pointed at his that were laying a bit further away. I went over and leaned down to pick it up. When I got up again, I felt two hands around my waist, which made me freeze.

Clay put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck lightly.
"And what now?", I asked after a while.
"I love touching you, you know that?", Clay said in his sexy deep voice.
"I love that too, you know that?", I turned my head to the side to face him.
He came closer with his head and began kissing me gently. His hands still grabbed the sides of my waist and slightly began squeezing them. Out of reflex I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck. I didn't realize he was still naked and stepped closer to him.

When I noticed the boxer shorts in my hand, I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. He smirked at me while running his hand along my jawline to my chin and ran his finger over my lips. Then he grabbed my arms and pulled them away from his neck.
"Thank you", he smiled while taking the shorts out of my hand. He leaned down and put them on while I looked around in the air.

When stood straight up again, he looked at me provoking and I tried to avoid that glance.
"We absolutely have to repeat that, don't you think so?", he tilted his head with a smirk on his lips. With a heavy swallow, I nodded, still looking away from him. Clay giggled and leaned down again, this time to pick me up. He took my legs in his arms and picked me up. I was lying over his shoulder and my head was hanging down his back.

"Let me go", I laughed, tapping on his back. He carried me over to the bed and threw me on it. Then he got on the bed himself and crawled over to me. When he reached me, he put one hand under my hoodie and pulled me by my waist towards him.
"Are you horny again?", I giggled while he came closer.
"What? I just want to have fun with you", he giggled back before kissing my jawline. I lay completely on my back and he leaned over me.

He put his lips softly on mine and began to kiss them gently while one hand slowly rubbed my waist and back and the other propped him up. I got in the mood and played gently with his hair, but that mood quickly changed when Clay went to my cheek and licked it all over with his tongue.
"Ew, Clay!", I pushed him away, rubbing my cheek. Clay began to wheeze and rolled himself on his back. I looked at him pissed, because I liked the mood from earlier.

"I'll eat something, I'm hungry. You want some too?", he eventually stood up and asked.
"No thanks, I'll make myself a sandwich or something later", I said, snuggling back into the blanket.
"Alright", Clay walked over to his wardrobe and got some pants out before leaving the room.
I dozed off a bit before I finally got my phone and took it back to bed with me. I texted Nick.

G: 'Hey, what's up?'
N: 'Just chillin with Karl, how are you ;)'
G: 'I'm good. Can I tell you something?'
N: 'Ouh, I already know it my dear'
G: 'What? How? Are we talking about the same thing?'
N: 'If you're talking about that you gave Clay the best time of his life, then yes ;))'
G: 'Omg, did he tell you already?'
N: 'Of course dude'
G: 'Ouh, well haha'
N: 'And, how was it for you?'
G: 'It was good'
N: 'Good? Do you know what HE said?!'
G: 'I just don't want to tell you that so detailed'
N: 'C'mon, I'm Nick, tell me!'
G: 'Okay, yeah, it was incredible fantastic. The best thing that I ever felt'
N: 'George, Clay adores you! I can't text him without him talking about you anymore. When he told me about it, he just raved about how great it was and that it was the best thing he's ever had. The guy loves you insanely my dear'

My heart began to melt.

____________________________________________________

~1.100 words~