68. wholesome

George POV

The weekend was actually pretty chilled. Clay didn't get his second round, but we did different things. For example, we made out on the dining room table :).

"Ouh George~", Clay was searching me through the house. With a quiet giggle, I ran into the kitchen and hid behind the counter.
"Where could my Georgie be?....", I could hear Clay coming closer. Actually Clay was horny and I ran away when he wanted to get me into the bed.

Unfortunately I gave myself away when I couldn't suppress a giggle and he jumped out from behind the counter and smiled broadly at me. Quickly I stood up and ran to the dining room, giggling more. Clay chased me again.

I was so stupid and ran right into a dead end.
"Well, looks like a dead end, how bad....", Clay slowly came closer to me.
"Bad horny dog", I pointed at him, pressing myself backwards against the corner.
"Don't call me dog", Clay giggled.
"And what if I do?....dog?", I smirked provoking.
"Okay", Clay said, now running the last bit to me and pressed my hands against the wall.
"Stop", I giggled, trying to hold my head away when he slowly leaned his towards mine to kiss me probably.

"You- you're hurting me", I said weakly, trying to get him away even if I really couldn't deny that I wanted him to continue.
"I'm hurting you?", Clay scoffed, looking me deep into the eye.
"Get away", I tried to push him away but unsuccessfully.

"Mhh...no", Clay said quickly before picking me up onto his lap and pressing me back against the wall. He roughly pressed his lips onto mine and ran his hands up my waist.
"Clay", I pulled away and giggled.
"No, no talking", Clay said, quickly pressing our lips back together. He then grabbed my hip and carried me over to the table.

He sat me on it and came after. He leaned over me on his knees and elbows and ran one hand down to my waist again.
"Clay", I giggled again.
Without saying anything he just pressed his lips back to mine and when I played along, we started to make out. Just to provoke him I eventually let out a little moan what caused him to lay his hip onto mine and kissing me more intensely. Like I said, I would have lied if I said I didn't want to sleep or make out with him, so of course I went along with it.

I wrapped one leg around him and tried to press him tighter against me. When he noticed, he ran one hand under my shirt and the other one down to my hip.
'Sex on the dining room table....', I thought myself and slightly smirked. Then Clay's lips went down to my neck and started working on it.

He just took his hands on my shirt and pulled it up a bit, then there was it again....the phone ringing....
"We're cursed", Clay let his head fall onto my chest. With a giggle I stroked through his hair. Clay leaned up and got up from the table. He went over to his phone on the couch and answered it.

"Fuck you", I heard him saying and quietly laughed.
"It's always you, you dickhead!", he eventually whined. So it was Nick.
"Yes.....what?.....Uhm.....I don't know.....", Clay was talking while I was still lying on that table, "...I mean, sure.......Yea, I'm sure.......okay,......yeah, that's fine......alright buddy, bye." And then he hung up.

"What's up?!", I yelled over to him. Clay came back to me and sat onto the table next to me and looked down at me.
"Karl and Nick go swimming soon and asked if we wanted to go with them", he smiled.
"And you said?", I tilted my head.
"Uhm, I said yes. Unless you don't feel like it."
"No, no, I want to", I slowly sat up, "It's just...."
"Just what?", Clay looked at me with an expression mixed out of worry and confusion.

"What if the dog gets horny again and wants to do it in the swimming pool....in front of everyone....", I raised my eyebrows and tried to stay serious.
"Okay, shut the fuck up", Clay lightly pushed me.
"What? I am telling the truth?", I slightly smiled, crawling towards him on my hands and knees.
"Because I'm the only one horny here", Clay rolled his eyes with a smile.
"Yes?", I raised one eyebrow, coming closer. I leaned my head up and looked him deep into the eyes.
Clay looked me up and down.
"You're hot", he smirked what made me slightly blush.

"Says the man himself", I titled my head which was coming closer to him until we could feel each others breath. I looked down at his lips and leaned a bit closer. Clay came closer too and when our lips just were about to touch, he leaned back and stood up.
"Alright, let's get ready", he said, walking away and leaving me there.
"Wow", I rolled my eyes with a smile and stood up as well.

We put on our swimming trunks and got ready. When I got out of my room and came back downstairs, I could see Clay sitting on the couch. His eyes wandered on me up and down.
"No, but I'm serious", I giggled, coming towards him, "No sex at the swimming pool."
"Shut up", Clay laughed before giving me a gentle kiss. And that was the perfect timing when the door bell rang. Clay went over and opened it.

"I'm so sorry!", Nick came in, running to me.
"What?", I laughed confused.
"I'm always interrupting you! I'm so sorryyyyyy!", he whined.
"It's okay Nick", I giggled.
"No, it's not fine", Clay came to us with crossed arms, followed by a smiling Karl.
"We're never interrupting you guys! Must be a Nick thing", Clay said.
Nick laughed awkwardly and looked at Karl who was blushing.

"Okay guys, let's just go, okay?", I tried to get out of the situation.
"Alright, get in the car. I'm driving", Nick said, running back to the door. Karl, Clay and I followed him and locked the door behind us.

At the swimming pool nothing really exciting happened, we just swam and had some fun. Clay and I maybe kind of made out one time in a corner of a pool, but that wasn't important. Who knows what Karl and Nick did meanwhile....

______________________________________________________

~1.075 words~