home is where the heart is (angst, fluff reader x sleepy bois)

Start from the beginning

"whose taking me?" i ask. "Karl is" he giggled. my smile widened. i was forbidden from seeing everyone besides quackity, George, dream and schlatt.

every one else thought i was dead. well apparently not everyone. "wait so...im gonna see everyone again!" i shout out in excitement.

"well not everyone" George sighed fiddling with his fingers. "huh? why" i whined really wanting to be able to see everyone.

"you will get to see them! just one of them wont be awake" he said slowly tacking a deep breath once he finished. my smile slowly started fading.

"I'm gonna go meet dream now, you get ready for tomorrow. and try and sleep" he closed the door after that most likely to go and meet dream.

"what the fuck..." i mutter silently to myself laying back down placing the palm of my hands on my forehead.

what the fuck

time skip :)

just calm down, calm down i repeated to myself. this has been the topic over the last 2 hours. me reassuring myself that my family haven't forgot about me and that they still love me...right?

And what did George mean that's one won't be awake when I get back?!

i was still waiting for Karl to arrive as he was taking me as currently George is being railed by dream in the other room, something I'm use to over my time being here.

god the amount of times they would do it EVERY day. it was the only thing i heard most of the time.

there was those rare 1 or 2 days where they were not doing it but when i say rare, i MEAN rare. so i was just sat there.

my breathing uneven with tears in my eyes, waiting for Karl. finally i see dream and George walking down the stairs. i glare at them with disgust.

"Karl should be hear soon Y/N don't be so moody" George grumbled making dream snicker. "oh fuck of the pair of you, why don't you go have your 10th round over at dreams" i huff not looking at them.

"y/n you need to shut the fuck up because i can quiet easily kill you right now but I'm holding back" dream growled grabbing hold of my chin.

i stare at him and push his wrist away scoffing. god why is George dating him. probably just for sex. "oi dickhead Karl's hear, now get out of my sight" dream scoffs.

i walk in front of him about to slap him when my wrist gets grabbed. i glance over seeing who was holding it and it turns out George was.

"let go of my wrist!" i shout trying to pull it towards me failing. "dream, tell Karl to go home she can wait another year to see her family" my eyes widen at what came out of George's mouth.

what? "no you cant do that!" i shout trying to use my other hand to pull George's hand of mine but failing.

"why should i if your giving me this attitude" he asks with a small smirk on his face. i wasn't about to beg to go home that's pathetic. so i only had one option.

"KARL! KARL HELP ME!" i call out trying to run to the front door. George got startled by this and let go of my wrists letting me free.

i use this chance to jump out the door. dream tried grabbing me but i shove him away. "y/n are you ok?" Karl asks getting in the drivers seat.

"George threated to keep me there for another year so i shouted for you but you never heard me" i try to even out my breathing placing a hand on my chest then moving the back of it to my forehead.

"listen, calm down and breath ok? put your seat belt on and ill start driving, you'll be able to see your family again" this is why i loved Karl.

he always saw the light in a bad situation. i mean yea I'm going to see my family again. i nod and take deep breaths put my seat belt on.