CHAPTER 28

Sasuke had fought the stupid looking manipulative Danzo,he fought Itachi,fought the war,and he can even rival Naruto for his own being.But never in his life had felt extremely baffled and scared about this situation.

Sakura,his Sakura was about to gave birth and here he was,shaking,confused and he dont know what to do.Holding her body close,Sasuke ran from the scene not knowing where to go.

He didn't care about everything else as his only attention was to bring Sakura somewhere that is safe or even a Hospital!.But for godsaken grace it will take 2 days before arriving in Konoha and even if he will teleport there or travel mid-air for faster travel.He can't risk having Sakura dizzy in a dimensional tactic.

"Sasuke—"

"No,Sakura"she had told him to calm the hell down and to stop shaking in worry.Sasuke was even shocked to find her in a calm demeanour in such a situation.He's not even the one who would gave birth but here he was,looking so petrified.

"Sasuke-kun,calm down.Let's just find Konan here somewhere—"she was cut off again and her face groaned in annoyance.Can't he even just listen to her.

"Sakura,we can't risk stoping for them!We need to get you to the hospital,if we were lucky enough to find a village nearby!"Sasuke shakingly spoke.But the truth is he didn't know any village here.The castle they were in last was the only shelter but he wont step that filty Yakuzas boundaries until he lashes out.

Heck!He didn't even know where Kakashi and Naruto is!From what he remembered he left Naruto near the Castles wall.And he didn't care!

Sakura maintained her temper and instead of arguing about him,she busy herself surviving the pain under her.But Sasuke's face tell otherwise.If it weren't for the pain she was experiencing,she would actually punch Sasuke into oblivion and make him calm down herself.

As Sasuke was about to jump at the nearest tree a voice yelled back at them.Sasuke gritted his teeth and furiously glance back.

"Cherry un!"Sasuke glared,who the hell.Before he can cursed back at the Blond Akatsuki,two figures appeared just beside Deidara.Sasuke heared his lovers sigh of relief and he looked down worriedly at her.

"K-konan,its time"Sakura cringe in the pain and she tried to form a little smile.The latter widens her eye and she also touches her belly and looked at her in worry.

"Wha—"Pein was about to asked when Konan beated him to it.Slapping a hand to her husbands chest making Pein coughed indignantly but soften when she glared at him.

"Follow us"Konan nodded at Deidara and Pein as they jump to the west direction.Sakura clench her fist and glance at Sasuke.The Uchiha just stared at the way the three had gone to and didn't move.

In that Sakura's temper increased.Punching his shoulder,he cried out of pain.Because her restrainer broke,her chakra came back and she PURPOSELY added her chakra in the punch to express her pain and anger.Sure she love him but sometimes hes irritating.

"Okay,okay"Sasuke scrunched up in a silent cry and in a flash he followed the Akatsuki's direction.

::

"I'll guess,you order this,isn't it?"Suigetsu teasingly asked.Wiggling his eyebrow mockingly,he quickly avoided the incoming punch.

"Shut it bastard!Atleast there's a food"Karin fumingly crossed her arms below her chest.A little shade of blush crept to her cheeks.

Suigetsu grinned,inching a little closer to his girlfriend ,he pinched her red cheeks.Oh how he loved to tease her anytime.

"Admit it,four-eyes.You're not good in cooking"he swung his arms and incircled through her shoulders pulling her close.

"Just leave the cooking business to Jugo or me"he winked.Karin annoyingly shakes her shoulders allowing Suigetsu to remove his hands.

Putting a waving hands infront of him in defense.He chuckled at her attempts of punching him again.

"Karin!"both of them stopped and glanced at the door.The door burst open and their Orange haired teammate entered with a worried in his face.

Before he can talk many figures entered behind him.But two people caught the couples attention.

"Karin!"Sasuke's voice surprises the Uzumaki and she stared at them in confusion and awe.

"Yo!what!?"

"We need your help!Sakura is—"Sasuke moved forward and it didn't took long to gather Karin's vision to the pained looking Sakura.

"Bring her to the room upstairs"she bites her lips and she erased many questions in mind.She was bewildered at the fact that this situations was so random,like how the hell did they get here.How is Sasuke out of jail and,how just how!?

But Karin's worry instict came in and she tried her best to stay professional.

"You,bring me water and clothes"she pointed at Suigetsu.Suigetsu however just looked her confused but as he saw her sneer he followed attentively.

"You"She pointed at Jugo.

Jugo looked at her expectedly.

"Lead Kakashi and Naruto here"Sasuke demanded.Karin blinked a few times and glanced at Sasuke.

Before Jugo can talk,Sasuke ushered Karin upstairs swiftly.Pein and Deidara awkwardly sits down in the couch not knowing what to do.Konan accompanied Sakura in the room as Karin and Sasuke arrived.

Sasuke quickly sits beside Sakura in the bed with a worried face.Sakura gritted her teeth at the heavy sensation and finds his open palm and entertwined their hands together.While Konan sats in the corner,and Karin busied herself taking off Sakura's pants and underwear.

In that time Suigetsu suddenly arrived at the door,in the bad time Karin finished undressing Sakura.Suigetsu quickly closed his eyes when he meet Sasuke's mangekyou.Shivering in horror he avoided the scene and followed Karin's order to where to put the basin of water and clothes.

Suddenly Sakura cried out startling everyone.Her grips tighten in the sheets and Sasuke's hand.His face contoured into a twist of pain as he looks at his hands,weakly getting crushed by Sakura's fist.

"Okay,Sakura you are loose enough"Karin covered the naked part of her as she dive under the blanket.

Konan however fiddled her fingers.Sakura gave birth to early,and Konan worries about her condition.Sure its only a month gap but seeing her struggles and and cries,Konan can't help but get worried about her being too.

She knew giving birth is a very struggle in life and soon she will be experiencing this too.

"Okay Sakura,on the count of one,two,three—"

A howl of cries echoed to the room,Pein and Deidara who were just chilling downstairs suddenly jump in surprised.Both looked at each other and gulped.

"Again!"

"AhhhHhhh!!!"Sakura yelled,by her efforts she shouted again.Her face full of tears,sweat and it reddens.Sasuke who have forgotten the pain in his hands,kissed her forehead.Muttering something in her ear.

A traitorous tears escaped from his eyes and suddenly he didn't care for who ever finds him in such a vulnerable form.The cries and shriek from Sakura increased and Sasuke closed his eyes.Waiting for it to end.He can't even look at Sakura right now.He can't bear seeing her in pain.

Between his silent prayer,he felt her grips on him loosens and Sakura's tired body slumped in the bed.Before he could ask if she's fine.A loud cry ringed in his ears.This time a tiny wail of another voice yelled.

Sasuke glanced at Sakura.Their gaze met and for the second time,Sasuke cried.

"I love you"

::
UPDATE