CHAPTER 2

As a medic,you don't get credit enough and are not really common for being in a battle.

That's what Sakura learned.

Storing chakra and dividing it is a little bit comforting yet it takes much of a time.

So being in a mission is quite handful regarding the fact that she need to be careful to not use her stored chakra on the 100 seal.

But since the return of a certain blonde idiot is a relief.Now that his here my mood came back and the teasing and throwing shades is present.

Ofcourse,coming back from the journey and training he missed having his lovely Ramen,and yes I throw up like two times after eating 5 bowls of it.

Meanwhile,Sai well,it didn't go as good as I imagined it to be.

Knowing Sai,who lacked at having a good conversation and never really knows how to observe and compliments people without getting beat up.

"Will camp here and continue tomorrow,Kirigakure is still far and it would take two days to arrive there"Yamato announced.

"Man!!I miss having a mission with a team,Dattebayo!!"Naruto waves his hands in the air before putting his backpacks.

Sai smiles fakely and said"Good for you,Dickless, you got chance doing it again"

Sakura and Yamato blanched and Naruto scrunch up his face in anger.

"Shut up you emotionless-robot!!How many times did I tell you that Im not dickless!D'ya want me to show it to you?!Bet you have the smallest one"
he scoffs and points at Sai acussingly.

Sai's smile never flattered.

"Do tell,dickless.I also bet you have a small acorn nuts under there"

Naruto jaw dropped.And Yamato facepalmed

"What-the-You wanna see?!Then so be it!I bet you're the one to talk,pale face!"and before Naruto got a hold of his pants zipper.

"BAKA!!!"

A fist landed on the back of his head and a smack on Sai's jaw.

"Tehee-iek"

"Ugh-ek"

A fury pinkette raised her smoking fist whilst looking down at the two in the ground.

"If you wanna compare your dicks!Don't do it infront of me!You sly idiots!!!"

Naruto and Sai,shivered.

"So-sorry Sakura-chan"Naruto muttered while holding his bump in the head while Sai just closes his eye and covers his jaw.

Yamato just tiredly glanced at the three and started a fire.

Its gonna be a long day

::

"Sasuke-kun!!!My feet is getting sore!How about we rest for a bit we've been walking for like a whole day!"A redhead complains while scratching her back.

"Hate to agree with this four-eyes but weve been traveling non-stop and Im hungry"a certain shark-face pats his stomach.

"Please Sasuke-kun!!"Karin launched at Sasuke's Arms,while he glares at her.

Jugo silently agreed.His birds still didn't find a trace of any enemies and a certain akatsuki member.And he is also thirsty.

Sasuke shruggs her off and continued walking.Leaving a frowning Karin.

"You know Sasuke,were near the Kirigakure Village and thats our next stop,maybe we should stay on an inn"Suigetsu suggested but just the usual Sasuke stays quite.