CHAPTER 8

Sasuke wokes up 5 times with the same unbearable headache,adding up with his eye.Sasuke was not feeling well.

But to Sakura's guidance and a numerous hundred shouting and fighting to pursuade Karin to work with her,was surprisedly was worth it.

Sasuke had been in the room for almost a week for his recovery,and he banned everyone away from that room to have his own deciding thoughts,except ofcourse for Sakura and Karin who tends him but he treated them coldly.

Sasuke glanced at the bedside clock in his bed and found out that he woke up early in the midnight.Giving a single look on the water and medications at the side he got up wholely.

A pleased sigh escaped from him when he stretched every unworking muscle on his body.

"I really needed a training"Sasuke thought.Forgetting everything that happened in the past.

Sasuke stopped on his tracks as he clenched his jaw.The bandage from his fist almost fell from his shaking range.

"Sasuke,you need to know something"he hears a scrunching of the futon beside him.Even though he had his eyes closed he can feel Sakura's nervousness.

Opening his eyes he gave her a side glance.Noting how she bites her lowerlips,Sasuke almost zoned out at her lump and lustious lips.When she decided to speak.

"Its about your clan"with that he shot her his whole attention.

He don't know,he really dont have any idea about everything.He didn't even know what to do next anymore.

He had many plan on his revenge's and crimes and now this.He killed his brother for nothing.No.He gained something from killing him.

Glancing at the creaking window,a shine of moonlight pass through it endicating that its open.

Sasuke flop down the bed,sitting on it while staring at his hands.

Madara gave's him the way to be more powerful.He felt sick about it but it was the only way for him.The procedure was simple,Madara said he is able to transplant Itachi's eye to him without the need to have a medic in side.

He won't tell Sakura,but he won't deny what she see's either.Besides if Itachi became a hero for sacrificing his life and protecting its beloved village,why can't he do so with himself.He would want this.

As he shots up,Sasuke made a decision.

::

Watching the hawk flying afar to the way of its receiver,Sakura drops the pen on the table.

She made another excuses again.Sakura cringed with the imagination of Tsunade breaking another table because of her delayed comeback to the village.

She knew its wrong,she never did anything right.But using an excuse that there's many patients that she needed to help in this town was not an exact way.

She hides the secret of her helping a criminal that was wanted.And she never did tell Tsunade about it.Sure she is loyal to the village but she had another promise she needed to make,it didn't just based it on herself but it will also bring changed to Konoha.

She can't dissapoint Itachi,and she needed to help Sasuke with it.

Sensing a chakra outside her door.Sakura straightens herself and arranged the scrolls from her table.

"Can I come in?"in her surprise,she raised her eyebrows at the voice of Karin outside.

"Uh..yeah sure"tucking a piece of hair behind her ears.Karin entered with the same scowl in her face.