CHAPTER 15

A loud and shaking ground woke the toad sannin up.Weakily opening his eyes,he was met by a pair of hard piercing hazel orbs.

He recoils the scene around him but was unable to when a strong grip helds him in place.

A strict voice he really knew well scolded him.

"You are in no condition to move"Tsunade said between her work.Her worries was hiden but Jiraiya knew well that he can see it through her.If he was not in a critical condition,he would have tease her about it but knowing that she can kill him by punching the lights out of his body.

Hell no.

Jiraiya soon relaxes in his trance as Tsunade guided him to sit up.Leaning by the hard surface behind him he watches as Tsunade handed him a cup of herbal tea.

"You can't drink water yet,deal with the smell"Jiraiya smiles at her but she avoided his gaze.Scrunching his nose from the awful smell he helds his breath and quickly drank the liquid.

A hot feeling invaded his throat,the tea smells bad but not as worse as the taste.Jiraiya was close on throwing it up when Tsunade narrowed her eyes at his attempt.

Getting caught like a deer,Jiraiya forcefully swallowed all.

She ignored his disgusted face and patch some bandage in his wounds.

"Im glad"she quitely said.Jiraiya turns his attention to her and found her looking down.

For the very first time again.She saw her cry.An escaping tears fell from her sad eyes.

Her shoulders shakes and then she sniff.Jiraiya knowing what to do grabs her hands and entertwined it.

"There's still a war"she uttered.Barely even heard by the man,but he nodded in understandment and let her speak.

"Im being a coward right now"Tsunade shooks her head in dissapointment.As she stands up.

Jiraiya looked up to her quietly.He had many questions about everything that is happening.Since he lost conciousness he didn't knew the rest.

"Rest first,Kakashi was still in coma and..."she stared at the opening tent beside him.

Taking a deep breath she continued."Naruto was okay,thankfully and the rest was in the safe boundary.I need to go there"she stared one more time at him.

Both looking at their own longing eyes.

"Be safe,hime"

::

Everyone didn't had the time to react of the sudden appearance of the 2 missing nin when the Akatsuki took advantage of their tracks.

Sasuke left to deal along side the 4 Kage without Gaara.The Kazekage was covering the two figure in the ground;Sakura and Naruto.

Gaara watches as Sakura pumps and filling chakra to the Uzumaki.Taking a note at Naruto's ragged breathing,Sakura was pissed when he didn't took and even take a taste of the antidote.

Grabbing her purse from her waist and flipping it off to the ground.Sakura hurridly took the remaining vile she manages to make as a duplicate.

'You're not dying on me,Naruto'

Sakura pinched Naruto's nose and noticed that he was not breathing.The ill venom track was getting worse and more noticable when she opens his eyes.

She quickly drank the antidote and keep it still in her mouth and gurgles it before dipping her head and attach her mouth to him.Delivering the antidote from her mouth to his,Sakura eyed his chest when it moves a little.