CHAPTER 14

"Akatsuki"Sakura hissed.

"You're damn right,yeah!"Deidara smirked,looking down from his bird clay he rides,he noticed the glare she gave him.

"What's with the attitude yeah?"Deidara was clearly determined to pissed someone of.And its working.

Sakura adjusted her gloves and tensed her posture.One of the Akatsuki is here.So that means their on the move to capture the Jinchurikii.

Naruto crossed her mind.He is safe in konoha,thats for sure.She trusted her friends and the security there.All she need to worry is this man infront of him.

"Why are you here?"Sakura asked firmly.

The latter uncrossed his arms and sits on his bird.Deidara was clearly alone.Sakura didn't sense another nearby.It might be a coincidence that he saw her or its on purpose.

Deidara studied the Kunoichi silently.
Tch,this one sucker punched danna-un?!However he was not a guy who judges someone by looks,he can't help but give her the recognition of facing a threat like danna.

They may have been arguing about art.But danna being dead with this pink girl and with his grandma lead Deidara into question.

Ofcourse he knows her,Sakura Haruno,member of team 7,Student and disciple of the 5th Hokage.He smirked.

"What are you looking at"Sakura scrunched her pink eyebrow together.If hes just gonna stare at me smirking for no reason then she will do the honors to attack.

Deidara sensing her fist from above quickly dodges and flies off to the other side.

The missed fist landed on the ground cracking it and makes a huge crater on the ground.The smoke from the dust prevented Deidara to see her in any movement and to his dissapointment the Kunoichi was gone by the wind.

Slightly glaring at the ground Deidara left the area.

"Well met again,Cherry"

::

After the sudden surprise and the commotion,Gaara stayed nonchalant about everything.He couldn't careless about the Head of the root,it was none of his business.

"Tch,a war huh"the Mizukage smirked.

The Tsuchikage was baffled by the news.

"Uchiha?"she asked,only the Raikage answered her question.

"Hmm,it seems the boy was on his moves,he killed his brother and now Danzo,that was uncanny"Raikage massaged his beard.

"Its not unusual,the Uchiha planned it all after leaving his village.There was a time they crossed in the Kiri without getting caught.Danzo was right"Mei said.She tapped her fingers on the table and snapping her attention to the Hokage.

"Prepare every wary movements,we cant risk criminals messing with the upcoming war—"Tsunade was cut off by the loud explosion.All the kage present,quickly got into fighting position when another explosion rammed through the village.

"Were under attack!!"All the kage runs outside room making their way to the rooftop.Gaara raised his sand when rock falls from their area.

Tsunade assesing the attackers caught one of their robe.

"Akatsuki!"

::

Sakura throw the unconscious body of the ninja alongside of the piles of body in the ground.

She was traced yes.But they messed with the wrong runner.

It seems the Konoha was not done in finding her.Its been 2 months,so she guessed it was enough that she will be marked as a dead person.