CHAPTER 23

Hours had passed the shinobi's mind wondered in intact for their friends and lovers retrivals.With only specific goal in their minds the truthfully concern they express was entirely evident in their eyes.

"They are not ninja's as we know,clearly they know what risk and danger they were entering when they abduct Sakura"Kakashi renounced.Only Tsunade nodded in understandment.The other were left into silence of their own plans which doesnt involve the others.

With a flicked of the Hokage's finger the 3 shinobi appeared to be shaken out of their thoughts as she continued.

"Were not gonna underestimate them.Yes were capable of wipping all of their organizations existent but however that agenda was never our concern,Our priorities is Sakura.Years passed Mafia's like them never dared to bother Konoha or any other Ninja Nation Villages to sustain their own problems weight"Tsunade said.As she uttered,Sasuke stood in silent composure with many deliberating plans in his head.

"Then fuck them!Were gonna kill them all anyway.I am not tolerating any dumb behaviour,a threat or not they still took Sakura!And were gonna show them the consequence—"Sasuke was filled inflamed as he yelled in aggravation.

"Enough!!!"The two glared at each other.Sasuke being more pissed for cutting him out and Tsunade in annoyance of his impetuous behavior.

"We allowed you to be uncuffed and unrestrained because you ought to not let your anger and emotions medle with the plan!"Tsunade hissed,gaze still on the icy brood opressed Uchiha.
"And atleast do that!"she added.

Slightly turning his head to the side,he felt the need to pursue his 'promise'.Who could blame him when he knew that the person he sought to love had been kidnapped by some random selfless weakling organization.Who only used their immature addicted brain and minds with a money hunger intentions.

The discussion continued with another intervened from Naruto and a little suggestion from Ino.But Sasuke didnt listen to them as he was again drowned by his discreet thoughts.

Clenching his fist he gazed down at the floor.If he was the same cold hearted Sasuke he once knew,he imagined what could have been done when he lose control.They were lucky that he gained tolerance and a little patience in his time alone in the prison.That allowed him to adjust and willed his mind into a peaceful scene.But his only and original restrainer and his soul of love was gone.With their child along with his hope of changing.

Mother what should I do?

Forgodsake!He is Sasuke Uchiha.The shinobi who faced many threats.Killed many leaders and was known as the prodigy who helped defeat the war.And what is he now!?His family was taken from him.It will took an inch of his patience to run away and hunt this bastards down.

But as he saw the same worry,anger and desperation in the face of people infront of him.He concluded that no matter what happened even it will be a disgrace to his pride.They are right.Its no use of being careless,Sakura is not weak.He knew she was taking care of their childs safe.He trusted her.As she trusted him enough to save her.And he well be damned if he messed up.

The chattering in the room tuned down confusing Sasuke.

"Who the hell"Naruto whispered.Their gazes fell on the big eyed owl outside the glass window.In its beak a piece of paper were stuck,indicating the message of its delivery.

However instead of Tsunade going,Sasuke beated her to it and slides the window allowing for him to reach that birds delivery.

He snatched it from its beak and quickly opened its contents.Naruto quickly walk up to him,the other watches the paper in a scrutinizing way.