CHAPTER 12

Tsunade was mad,she was mad.All the craters in the Hokage's office left Shizune worried.Poor tonton was hiding in the curtain corner of the room.

Naruto and Ino however was as the same emotional state as the Hokage.

Tsunade can't believe that her own student lied to her.She thought Sakura was in her special operation in the Kiri but after long time of not sending letters,Tsunade began to worry.

She contact the Mizukage and found 2 bad news.Yes it seems her gambling was out of luck.

First,Danzo that bastard came to the said Village without notice.And him being the head of root was more than enough to keep the other allience be wary.

Secondly,Sakura was never been there in Kiri.Mei herself didn't feel any Sakura's chakra tracks in the village.And the Villagers didnt see any Pink haired ninja who operated a medical projects.

And that is more problematic other than her losing her temper.

"Baa-chan,its been 2 months!Where is Sakura-chan!?"Naruto screeched at the atmosphere.Ino too nodded in concern.Even all the insults and quarell,Ino still consideres Sakura as her very special friend.

"I know Naruto,The anbu failed to find her and there were no possible locations Sakura would be this time"Tsunade said with her hardened voice.

"But,its been 2 months.You said it yourself Tsunade-sama that if she is gone between that period she will be—"
Ino said but was cut off.

"Marked as a missing nin"Tsunade continued.

However Naruto not knowing the new information freaked out.Ofcourse the Uzumaki showed his concern.

"No,they cant do that!She is your student and she's important here in the village in the hospital,they can't just mark her like that!!"Naruto watches the expression Shizune and Tsunade had.But the only emotion he saw was solemnly dark.

"They can't r-right?!"Naruto repeated.

While Tsunade shakes her head.Looking thru the wide window,she gazed at the lively Village.The Village she was ought to protect and rule.

"Naruto,Sakura passed the deadline.She was not assigned in any mission.She rebeled on her own.The council gaves her 2 months of chance but now.She didn't come"Tsunde dranks her sake in dissapointment.

Who would have thought.After the people she lost.God must have been hated her since birth.

"Then,I will find her!I know Sakura-chan is there!She won't just dissapear if she didn't have any motives!"Naruto said.

Ino looked at him,seemingly considering it in her mind.And Shizune clutch the papers in her hands.

"Yeah,Well If Naruto would,Then I would!I know forehead wont just leave like that!I knew her!She can't make—"
Ino was soon cut off by a crack of the window.

The three people watches the flaming fist of the pissed off Hokage.

"Shut up!"Ino and Naruto blanched.

Tsunade continued"She was given a chance.And Naruto we also have a serious problem here.Youre the target of the Akatsuki,and no matter how worried I am.Sakura will still be marked as a dead person.A council is a councils order."

Tsunade's shuts her eyes.Her sudden wave of emotion slowly creeping in.But she refrained.

"I have a village to protect"with that said Tsunade grabs another sake in the floor and drank from it harshly.Shizune can't help but cringe.She know Tsunade won't calm down without her sake,and she would definetly kill her if she stops her with it.