CHAPTER 5

"I can't wait to eat my precious Ramen!!!!Man I've been saving my appetite for Ichiraku"A blonde Uzumaki rubs his belly with a dreamy sigh escapes from his lips.

They've been traveling now back to Konoha after the Team up mission in Kiri,thankfully Sakura handled the hospital emergencies well up on the clinic but unfortunately she had to leave and tend back the matters in the doctors hand in Kiri.

Sakura ignores another bickering from Sai and Naruto and continue to jump in the tree branches.She lightly tap her pouch of Soldier Pills that is now beyond full.Regarding the fact that she manage to make a Pills in about 3 hours in the hospital and ofcourse she secretly grabs a dozen of it.

Picking one,Sakura eyed her three teammates and noticed that their attention was too preoccupied with their antics so she quickly swallowed it before Naruto can turn his attention to hers.

"Sakura-chan!I hope you got to sleep well last night,knowing that I stole your bed on the floor"he scratches the back of his head.

She hummed and gave an annoyed smile"Thanks to you,I didn't got any"she said ignoring his rant forgiveness.

In that same morning Sakura returns from her respective-not-so-comfortable room in the hotel on 2 o'clock.

Sakura slightly blush remembering that eventful night.They've gone like 2 hours enjoying their bodies without noticing time that when she got back to her room she didn't even notice that she sleeps on the empty bed that Naruto slept.

But she felt an furious guilt,she didn't know what come up to her mind that he allows him to take her and from what she remembers it happens to fast and regarding the fact that its their first-encounter since they were a genin.

Its just a one night thingy,Just sex and nothing more.

That's what she kept telling to herself.Just like a normal teens they still got their own needs.After that she will forget nothing happens,she decided.

But she even feel more guilty keeping a secret from Naruto that she met Sasuke.But she disregarded that idea.Knowing that if they ever met theres a possibility that Naruto would do anything to pursuade Sasuke to come with him and if ever they will kill each others throat AGAIN.

::

Moans filled the nights brim in the forest,rustling leaves coming from a birds resting in their nest and squirrels minding their business.

The skin slapping sounds and groans past through the peaceful evening atmosphere.

Sasuke raised her left leg while his hands wondered on her hips and the side of her boobs licking and sucking it.The sound he got from her makes him more arroused that he can't help but bite her upper chin.

Sakura grips the grass beneath her tightly while a mewl escapes between their moans.The mellow chilly night didn't stand a chance as their body sweat furiously and their syncronize rythm echoed the area.

"Sa-sasuke!Oh!"she bites her lips when a harsh and powerful trust gives way on her hips strectching her inner walls with his own manhood.She incircles her legs on his waist while Sasuke kissed her punishingly gripping her hair while Sakura's hand grips his shoulder.

Another groan escapes from Sasuke's mouth as her tight walls clamp through his c*ck as he continue to give a powerful thrust and each time squeezed her round butt the same time.

"Oh!"she raised her hips meeting his thrust and clings to himself like her life depends on it and Sasuke raised her lifting her back never stopping his demanding push.