Truth or dare

Naruto POV

I was playing 2K with Neji  and Lee  when some of the humans came in the room asking us if we wanted to play a game called truth or dare so we decided to play and get the others. So Neji, Shikamaru, Sakura, Hinata, Lee, Gaara, Sasuke and I were in the tv room playing truth or dare. "Naruto right?" Sakura asked "Mhm" I responded "Truth or Da-" before she finished Kura came into the room he was crying and looked like he was having a another panic attack. "KURA" I run to him worry in my voice I pulled him down to my hight and hugged him rubbing circles on his back and patting his ears. His ears went down ha he started to calm down "It's ok Kura calm down" He hugged me back and whispered in my ear "They don't know, they don't know what he does to me. But they want the best for me and want me to go back" he told me I knew what he was talking about so I said nothing but shook my head and cradled him in my arms I felt so bad.

After some time I went back to the circle and Kura sat behind me with his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist for comfort. "Ok Sakura go on" I stated "Okay, Truth or Dare" she said "Truth" I answered I couldn't pick dare I wanted Kurama to be able to hold onto me "Is it true that some Neko's are killers cuz people always say that and I don't think it's true" she semi asked "Well it's not fully true the only time a Neko is prone to kill is if it's a male protecting the female or a male protecting a carrier if someone gets to close to them it's a instinct so it's not controlled" I answered "So if Hinata or you if you are a carrier were to get pregnant by a Neko they wouldn't let anyone near you" she asked trying to clarify "Precisely" I answered. As the game went on it was kinda getting boring "To Sasuke T or D" Shikamaru asked "Dare" he answered "I dare you to make out with Naruto"  he said "Um I don't think that's a good idea Kura is still on me so I kinda can't move" I stated.

Sasuke POV

I looked at Naru confused "What's he gotta do with it" I asked him "defense mechanism" Naru answered "What is that" Gaara asked "Kura is like a overprotective sibling he let's no one to close especially not after a panic attack."  Naru looked over his shoulder showing the massive tear stain in his shirt "Damnit. Well Sasuke I dare you to run downstairs and kick the first person you see" Shikamaru said changing the dare for my sake of not being attacked. I ran downstairs saw Kakashi sensei and kicked him then ran as fast as I could upstairs. Today's gonna be interesting indeed.