Confessing

Sasuke POV

I told my mom what happened and she laughed she then told my brother and father what I said and they all started laughing at me. "What's so funny?" I asked "You do realize that your little crush knows where we live right?" Itachi asked I was so stupid. I face palmed and then put my head down. How could I forget about that. Now he might come over here and my family is NOT going to let this go. I'm dead.

Naruto POV

After breakfast I asked my mom if I could go visit a friend of mine. She told me yes and I left by the time I got to the Uchiha estate it was 2:00 in the afternoon. I knocked on the door and waited for some one to come open it. Once the door opened a beautiful woman greeted me "Hello dear how can I help you?" She asked at first I didn't answer but I snapped back and answered her "OH um yes ma'am, I'm looking for my friend Sasuke" I told her. She invited me in and I must say their home was beautiful. When we got inside The woman called for Sasuke and he came down.

Yes ma'am" he called "You have a visitor" she said as she walked towards what I think was the kitchen. "Oh Naruto hey" he spoke "Sorry for bailing on you yesterday I didn't wanna get home to late" he then said "It's okay Sasu" I started "And I just wanted to return this to you" I handed him his container and smiled "Oh right thanks" he said as he took the container form me. "Hey Sasu just for future reference how would I call your mom" I asked he thought about the question then shrugged his shoulders "She doesn't really care unless you're calling her by just her first name so I'm not sure" I thought for a moment "What is her first name?" I didn't wanna come of as a weirdo but the Question had to be asked "Mikoto" he answered I shook my head and he invited me into the kitchen "Hey mom" he started "Yes darling" She spoke "Can I go hang out with Naruto for a while" he asked "Of course baby just be safe" she answered "We will, bye mom" he called "Bye Mikoto-Sama" I called she smiled at the new nickname "Bye bye boys" she said.

We left the house and just walked around talking. I loved listening to him and he enjoyed spending time with me. We cracked jokes told stories and I even took him to meet my mom since she was the only one home. After some time with Sasuke he had to go so I gave him a hug so that he could be on his way. I missed hanging out with him he was always so much fun to be with.

Sasuke POV

After Naruto went inside I ran to get home a bit faster if my mom has said anything to My brother and father I won't hear the end of it. I walk in on the house and went to the kitchen "There you are" My Mother said as I walked in the kitchen "Hello everyone" I spoke as I sat down "So how was your little date" Itachi asked "It wasn't a date" I spoke flushing a little "Well did you have fun" my mom asked "Yes ma'am I did" I answered "What did the to of you do?" My father asked "Well we walked around and talked for a while then we got Ice cream and-" My father cut me of "Who's treat?" He asked "Mine" I answered he smirked at me then told me to continue "-afterwards he needed a break from walking and since we were close to his place we ended up going there and I got to meet his mom. She was really nice and even played Mortal Kombat with us. So overall my day was pretty good other than getting beat 12 times in a row by Mrs. Red." I finished.

"Mrs. Red?" My brother repeated confused
"Yeah it's a nickname she got from some kids round the village since her Shinobi name is the Red Hot Hobenero" I told him he shook his head in response and I headed to my room. I have to be one of the most lame people in the world who I semi confess to my crush and still not know how he feels about me. Just then I got a text from Ino that in all caps said 'Open the photo box from Naruto' so ofc I did it and what I read on the cards was a little um spicy. But on the back of one of the pictures.

This one to be expect had a note that I was so happy to read it on the back said "If you really want to make it happen then you must make the move

This one to be expect had a note that I was so happy to read it on the back said "If you really want to make it happen then you must make the move. So if you really want you can call me if you choose. ***-***-****" and when I dialed the number to see if it was a prank or something I couldn't believe my ears. "Hello? Who is this?" He asked "Naruto?" I spoke "Oh hey Sasuke" "Hey" It wasn't weird otp with him but being with him or even on the phone with him the time stops and the world slows down.