Thunderstorm

Minato POV

I

woke up to the sound of thunder crashing like crazy and decided to go take a shower and go downstairs. After my shower I got dressed and was going towards the stairs when I felt someone hugging me from behind "D-Dad" I looked back to see Naruto. "Yes what's wrong" I knelt down "M-my e-ears h-hurt" he had his ears down before I could speak there was another crash of thunder. Naruto started to whimper and hugged me tightly his nails digging in my back "I-It h-hurts" he said as he started to cry "Hey hey hey it's alright come on" I grabbed his hands a went to my room. "Here put these on" I said giving him one of the many many earmuffs   I had. "Put them on your ears and they might block out some of the noise." I told him he placed them on his ears and after the next crash he hugged me again "Thanks dad this is much better" I smiled at him "Hey buddy do me a favor okay" he nodded his head "Run down stairs and tell me who's there" I said "Yes sir" He said he then ran out of the room to go downstairs. "Momma and Iruka-san are the only people downstairs" he stated as he came back into the room.

"Alright thx bud" he smiled I grabbed two of the earmuffs and we went downstairs. "Go give these to Iruka ok" I whispered to Naruto "Ok" he whispered back I gave him a pair of earmuffs and he went over to Iruka. As he did that I walked over to Kushina and softly placed the muffs on her ears "Mhm what's this" she questioned me "You'll see" Soon there was a loud crash of thunder. Her eyes widened "Oh wow these are nice and comfy. She said not realizing what the sound was "Babe what was that sound" she asked "Thunder" I replied "Oh wow it's not as loud anymore thank you" she said kissing cheek "Your welcome love" I replied. "Naruto Let's go" I then stated "Where?" he asked "To give everyone else earmuffs" he smiled then we left. After we got earmuffs to everyone we all are breakfast. "I guess we'll have to leave after the storm" Kakashi started "Yeah but they'll most likely call us back to the village" Sasuke said "He right, after a storm this bad the sand village isn't a great place to be" Itachi said "So we head home after this" Shikamaru asked "Seems like we might not have a choice" Sakura added "Well then it's settled we head home after the same ends" I said as everyone gave their opinions.

"I don't think you all should leave right after the storm" Iruka stated "Yeah he'd miss Kakashi to much" Kurama teased Iruka blushed "T-That's n-not why" he studdered "Then why not" Kurama asked "They shouldn't leave right after because the storm can pick up again suddenly and only kami knows how far they'll get before that happens" Iruka said "He dose have a point" Kakashi agreed "Nah y'all just Gay" Itachi called out "Shut up Itachi, don't act like you weren't eyeing Deidara since we got here.