The bet

Kakashi POV

It's been 2 weeks and we've stayed with Iruka, Kushina, and the kids. We go out every day to search for the 9 tails seeing as we found the jin dead. We've gotten no clues yet and we can't stop searching yet I won my bet with a total of a week and a half of my baby not walking. We decided not to tell anyone that were together yet but we are taking the relationship very seriously. "Kakashi" Iruka started "Yes babe" I said "What are you guys doing?" He asked I told him everything so I don't think this will be a problem "Were looking for the 9 tails seeing as the jin was reported found dead outside of the sand" Iruka got up and look me in my eyes "What are you gonna do once you find him?" He asked. Wow he's interested. "The kage will most likely cage him until the next jin is found" he looked as if he was going to cry "H-How long will that take" he asked shakey "Um I'm not sure the jin is not found or chosen they come to the kage and if there strong enough then it's up to the nine tails" I watched as Iruka cried "Babe what's going on" I asked "N-Nothing n-nothing" he said. He then left me confused in the room with my arm extended. What did I say wrong.

Iruka POV

I rushed out of the room to go find Kurama he had no idea what was happening and the poor humans don't know what their kage dose to him. "Kurama" I called he was in the kitchen "Yeah?"  I looked at him pain in my eyes "They were sent looking for you." I started his eyes widened I then told him what Kakashi said. "So they have no idea what that man does to me?" He questioned "That I know of, No" we then heard footsteps. "Oh good afternoon Iruka, Kurama" Minato said 'He's clueless good' I thought "Hey" Kurama spoke lowly not able to look at Minato "Are you alright there Kurama?" Minato questioned "I just feel a little light headed I'll be fine I should go" he said quickly rushing out the door "Is he alright" I sighed "If only you knew" I then went to find Kurama. Again. I found him with Naruto in the tv room playing with the kids 'This should be good for him' I thought. I'm glad he has Naruto they're so close and Naruto keeps him calm.

Kurama POV

No matter what I refuse to let them find out that I am not a Neko because the last thing I want is to be separated from my kit, Dei and Kushina their like my family and I will never go back to that hell hole if it means leaving them.