Sasunaru PT. 2

"It was. . . Beautiful" he said I smiled at his comment. Kakashi-san and Sasu were always so nice to me they made me feel more loved they are like my family. While Sakura is just there she is and what it seems like will always be the heart bringer of Dom and right now was a perfect example. She out of nowhere started to talk about a mission that only Kashi-san and Sasu were on with her of coure leaving me out like always so I walked beside the Older man in silence as Sasuke rushed the conversation with Sakura out as much as he could. All she did was try to make the conversation longer than it needed to be which really got on my nerves.

Sasuke POV

I was forcing myself to talk to Sakura I really hate it the sound of her voice. She was just so annoying always trying to get with me, always in my personal space, I just hated her when we were put on our teams I literally almost bust out crying when they called her name. Now I have to sit in this trap that normal person would call a conversation when really it was just her talking about how close we were at times during this mission. I got uncomfortable very fast. When I got tired of her I just started talking to Naruto he was walking quietly and honestly I thought she hurt his feelings."Naruto" I called hoping he was still somewhat paying attention he gave a small "Hnm" and then I spoke again "do you remember the waterfall" I asked I tried thinking of a time it was just Naruto, Kakashi, and I but this memory came up first since Sakura wanted to leave Naruto out I decided to leave her out.

"Oh yeah," he beamed "it was beautiful wasn't it I've never seen that many animals there it made the site better than it had been before" he said smiling back at me "What waterfall are you to talking about" Kakashi sensei and Sakura asked "I'll tell you later sensei but Sakura you should have been there you had a chance to come" I stated firmly But somewhat mockingly. I heard a small giggle and I looked over at Naruto who only smiled at me before turning away. 'He is the cutest little thing' I thought then realized what just ran though my mind 'Why did I think that' I then thought a small blush spreading my cheeks. "You guys this path leads to the old house and it's getting dark we should be safe for the night" Naruto stated as he pointed to the path beside him I walked up and stood by him "He has a point" and with that the others followed. Before we got to close to the house Naruto stoped us "Okay quick warning mom has these pets that are as big as Bears. They won't hurt you as long as your with a member of the family so stay close" He said "Got it" I answered grabbing his hand he blushed at me and we walked together towards the house the GIANT ASS DOG BEAR THINGS came running towards us wanting to be pet but we got into the house unharmed.

"Okay I'll give a tour and you all can stay in your rooms from the last time" Naruto said I followed him while he gave the old man a tour waiting for him to finish so that I could hang out with him. "Okay what's going on Sasu you need something" he asked as we walked towards the TV room "Not really I just want to hang out a little bit" I said entering the room behind him. "Okay well we ca-" before Naru could finish I cut him of "Can you sing again plz" I begged wanting to hear his angelic voice once more "But why" He said "Just one more time Naru please your voice is just so undescribably beautiful I must hear it again" I begged he blushed at my words and so did I. Even though it was true I didn't mean to say it out loud. "Um I-I guess if you really want me to" he said looking down.

(I'm so sorry for this 😂)

He said "where are you? I'll meet you at the tel-hô"
Il m'a dit "t'es ? J'te rejoins au tel-hô"

I don't give a damn, I need a real djo
Moi je m'en bats les reins, j'ai besoin d'un vrai djo