Lavender stand looking at the mirror boringly. Its the sixth dress she is trying within an hour.

They are in their pack's most famous designer boutique trying to find her a dress for the ceremony. By "they" meant Gabriel, Brooklyn and ofcouse Tylor since it was his idea.
Apparently Tylor doesn't like her dress which their mother shopped for her for the function and dragged her there to buy a new one. Since Brook also needed a dress they accompanied them.

Lavender hates shopping!! Thats the only reason because of which her mother still choose dresses for her.

Annoyingly she change that dress and left the trial room with a scrowl.

You should try this Green Lave! It will look good on you!
Tylor fished her a dress even before she had a chance to adress them.
And suddenly she had three more gowns on her hand. Red from brook, Black from Gabe and a Wine Red from the sales girl.

Am not going try all of these guys! Just choose one among these!!!
.
.
.
.
.

Aiden pulled his hair out for the tenth time in a minute. His wolf is frustrated for some reason and it is rubbing of on him too.

Is it because of the full moon?
A newly charged alpha thing?
He really would like to know.

May be he should go for a stroll and meet some pack members. Without thinking twice and quarelling on that suggestion Aiden left the pack house to take a walk...towards the town...

Red!! Green!! Black!!

What in the name of goddess they are screaming like that?.
He entered into the shop confusingly hearing the familiar voices.

As he can only see their back he coughed to announce his presence.

They all have dresses on their hands as they point their finger at...

Lavender??

For the first time in weeks Aiden feels he can breath peacefully as he grace at her.

Her Lavender scent was calming his nerves. There was also something else in the air which he failed to put a name on. And Wooww... She looks so good!

Wait what?

Hey Alpha! Brooklyn chirped happily seeing him.

He just nodded at everyone, avoiding Lavender altogether.

So.. what do you think? Which dress she should choose? Brooklyn asked turning his attention to a frozen Lavender while demonstrating each dress on her.

Without thinking he blurted..
She looks beautiful on that Wine Red.

Before finishing that line her widen eyes locked with his own. Purple violet eyes... so captivating...

Did you just call her beautiful?
Tylor questioned breaking that spell without hiding the amusement from his voice.

Well! Busted.

I meant she will look less ugly on that one! He corrected with a fake smug.

With a heavy heart he looked back at her only to find that her blush was gone and the sparkle replaced with a tear in her eyes.

Goddess does he did that to her?! His heart breaks at that thought.
Whats with him today?... He had always loved to make her cry from childhood itself after knowing about her truth. He hates her from his bones!
But for whats in the world he wished to hug her close to him?!!

Lavender wants to doom into the ground. She should have guessed! She knows him well enough to knew that he will not compliment her without breaking her soon after.

I will take the Wine Red one please! She meekily requested the sales girl forcing a small smile.

Before anyone can give a lecture, Aiden rushed out of the shop closing the door with a thud, angrily.

Whats with him now! She even choose the dress he wants.

She blinked back those tears.
Thank goddess the spell worked!

To be continued....