THIRTY-ONE

epilogue

years later after their big scene, both joker and honey were thrown into Arkham asylum. they were held under supervision 24/7. "hey mr. donut man, can i go see daddy" honey slurred, giving the man a such an insanely smile, grabbing onto the bars of the cell they had her locked up in. a man walked up to her and give her a pedo smile. "now why would i let you out of here princess" he tapped her nose, making her growl. she back away from the bars and laid on the floor. "but- but my body- it aches for him" she whined and whimpered as she curled up, holding her knees to her chest. "i ache for him" this time her voice was lower and more of a growl. sirens went off and honey popped up giving a manic laugh. the men surrounding her cell scrammed as they were called to find the suspect. "he's coming boys" she purred as stood up from the spot she was laying in. people dressed in black with harnesses attached broke through the ceiling window. they cut through the steel bars and grabbed honey by the hand. they ran out to a van where some people other people were standing. everyone got in and the van took off. a man took off his mask and there stood frost. "FROST" honey squealed, hugging him. "where mistah J?" she said with a little bit of confusion. the guy beside frost took off his mask, holding out his arms. "right here baby" his raspy husky voice made honey's face light up.

once they got to the hideout/ joker's house they all met in the meeting room, making plans for their next heist. frost suggest to spread it out since honey and joker broke out. they planned to do it two weeks from now. "J i'm bored, let's go party" honey whined, pulling on joker's hand. he growled in frustration and irritation. he slowly nodded and she squealed with excitement.

"welcome boss" a few security guards said while joker and honey walked in hand in hand. "i'll be at the bar" honey whispered, walking towards the bar as her hips swayed. she ordered a mimosa, looking around the club as her eyes met with jokers. she winks and grabs her drink. she sashayed toward joker and gave him a huge smile, sitting on his lap. "you know what mistah j?" she gave him a sly smile and swung her arm around neck. "i think i wanna make another movie tonight" her smile being bigger than ever this time around. he gave her a hum and nodded slightly. honey picked up her glass and gulped down the rest. she shook her head and got up, walking out of the little v.i.p section.

joker pushes the bedroom door open with honey around his waist. he tossed her on the bed, letting his hands roam her body, taking off pieces of clothing starting with her panties. he kissed her neck, going to her lips back to her neck. she tilted her head back, allowing more access for him. he found her g spot, making her let out a throaty moan. he chuckled against her skin making her squirm. he pulls off his belt, cuffing honey's wrist together. he begins to strip her clothes from her body and taking a step back to admire her body. "i'll never get tired of this view" making eye contact and whispered in her ear making her breath hitch. he teased her for a while, biting and nipping at her neck and nipping at her pussy. she let out small needy moans as she tried to contain herself. with no warning he quickly pulled down his pants and stuck his dick in. honey's back arched and moaned in pleasure as she gripped their sheets. she screamed and whined his name. "J. J, im gonna cum oh god" she whined as squirmed. "cum for me baby" he said in his husky growly tone, making her more horny than what she was. he went faster and harder, getting her closer to her climax. she became a moaning mess, grabbing his sheets and arching her back. his strokes soon became sloppier and messier. he tilted his head back, letting out a massive moan, hitting his climax. he collapsed beside her, wrapping his arms around her, noticing she's already asleep.

yeah that's the end.
it was kinda bad ngl.