TWENTY-SEVEN

no one feels as good as you

honey's pov
"jesus fucking christ" i hear yell, i shoot up from my sleep and make my way down stares to see arabella having the hardest time making breakfast. "need some help" i ask, still waking up. "please do" she gave me a pout and slouched against the counter. i took over and made the rest of the breakfast which was french toast, eggs and turkey sausage with fruit. "me and jason decided to move the wedding up a few days" she blurted out of nowhere, my eyes widen as i turn to look at her, burning myself. "is that good or bad" i questioned while sucking on my thumb. "um actually ha i don't know. i mean. guess it's good. everything is planned out and together, the venue is all decorated and i have my things picked out, he has his picked out, the wedding day just needs to come" she said with a genuine smile. i could tell she was excited and i was excited for her. "well i'm excited and i can tell you are too. do you have a honeymoon spot?" "yes, well actually i have many places that i want to go to" she squealed with excitement. "i'm sure jason will conjuring something up" i gave her a small smile as i plated our food.  as we ate we decided to talk about different things but one thing that caught me was bella talking a lot about kids. "bella, do you have baby fever" "yess. oh my god i want one so bad but what will jason think about it" she started to overthink everything. "bella. bella. ARABELLA" i nearly shouted catching her attention. "he'll be fine. i'm pretty sure he'd want one too plus he's good with kids right" "he's amazing with kids" she said with a smile on her lips. we finished our breakfast and she defense that we stayed home and have a girls night since we haven't had one. we got all of the blankets and a shit ton of snacks, making a palace on the floor. "which movie honey? we can pick three movies movies each" "uh let's go boo york boo york, any barbie movie and Us" i say numbering them off while nodding my head at the end. "Us? okay don't be coming in my room when you can't sleep" she laughs, which led to me giving her a stank look. "okay i picked lion king, get out and deadpool" and with her saying that we started on monster high: boo york boo york. many hours later we finished four of the movies, leaving us with two to finish. "i'm gonna go refill the snacks okay" she gave me a nod and i went to the kitchen to refill the snack bucket. i sat my phone and the bucket on the counter and gathered some snacks. as i was going back to the living room, my phone went off. i answered it and a high pitch voice came through the phone. "hiya there. it's harley quinn" she spoke through the phone. oh fuck me god. "yes goldie locks what do you want" i groaned, i could hear her giggling and someone talking in the background. "now now doll stop teasing her" a raspy voice hummed in the background. "sorry puddin'" she giggled again and hung up. "fucking jackasses" i put my phone in my pocket and walked back to the living room. "what the fuck took you so long. i was about to start get out" "jack's dumbass and his little toy decided to call" i said dropping the bucket down between us and getting under my blanket. "jack?" "joker" all she gave was a nod and started the movie. half way through the movie bella screamed "it's always white people man" like she didn't have a white boyfriend. that seem to happen a few more times until the movie was over. "that was a good movie" she smiled like she didn't yell random things for majority of the movie. "yeah it was minus your random outburst" i laughed with her joining in. as we decided on what barbie movie to watch, we heard something break, getting both of our attention. i pulled a switchblade from under the couch pillow and ara grabbed her gun that was literally always on her. we went out separate ways trying to find the intruder. i saw a shadow head up the stairs and i followed. they went into the dogs old room and i quickly made my way there. they didn't have the light on which seemed strange because how could they see in the dark. i felt something grab me and pin me against the wall. they flipped on the light to see we had our weapons pointed at each other(their gun at honey's head and honey's switchblade at their neck). "goldie?" i asked very confused yet annoyed. "oh hi there" she giggled, lowering the gun while i kept my blade at her neck. "why the fuck are you breaking into my house" i said flipping us so she was pinned against the wall. "kinky" she said, leaning closer licking my cheek even though the blade was making a slit on her throat. "answer my goddamn question" i growl. "oh right. puddin said you wouldn't mind" she said bubbly. of course he did. i rolled my eyes and let her go. i walked downstairs to see arabella and joker with guns held up to their heads. "cut it out" i snapped and they both glared at each other before lowering their weapon. "why the hell are you breaking into people's homes?" i jeered, he put on an amused look, stepping closer with arms out like he was going to give a hug. "the door was locked and this doll right here wanted to have some fun" he said bluntly, stopping right in front of me. "so you take her to my, our house and break a window? for what fucking reason joker. plus that's doesn't answer my damn question. if you wanted fun, should've robbed a bank or something, maybe sex on the beach" i nearly shouted. he laughed in amusement and caressed mg cheek, down to my neck and to my waist pulling me closer to him. i wanted to back away but his grip was a little too strong for me. "sex on the beach? doll, no one feels as good as you" his hot breath on my ear sent chills down my spine as my breath became unsteady which he noticed. he let go of me and answered my question. "i had no reason to break into your house. i did it for fun like i said." arabella let out an unamused chuckled and pointed her gun at him. "you're so fucked up" she growled. "hey guys i think we'll just leave right puddin? i mean  hot stuff right here did say we could go rob a bank, that would be fun" goldie locks said grabbing joker's hand and leading him out the door. ara went to go lock it and walk over back to me. "so what are we gonna do with that window?" i asked, letting out a sigh. "i'll call someone tomorrow. right now i would like to finish this last movie because i'm tired" she smiled trying to lighten the mood. i nodded in agreement and she selected princess and the pauper. "it seems like you and that clown are in a love hate relationship" she chuckled, i give her a glare, paying attention to the movie. "we're not in a relationship, he's unfit for one and always leaving me" i said emotionless, she gave a nod and we watched the movie.

well shit, that was
uh good. sorry if
there are errors
i got tired.