TWENTY

my house now

honey's pov
i wake up from a beautiful sleep to see the dogs all looking at me. "what" i said blankly, they leave out of the room and go somewhere. i get up walking to the bathroom to take a shower. i'm taking off my clothes until something dawned on me. that something was the kiss i had with joker last night. i lowkey freak out but then i realize he kissed me back. i lick my lips at the thought, still being able to taste him on me. i slightly grin and turn on the shower. i get in feeling the heated hot water on my back and head. this is very much needed. i wash my body and hair because my hair is long overdue for a wash. i lather the shampoo in, giving my head a nice scrub, rinsing it out and doing the same for the conditioner. i get out, wrapping a towel around my body, making my way to the room. "she doesn't want to see you after you sold her out and abandoned her" the yelling sounds like ara. "she said something different last night" i couldn't make out the voice but someone was walking up the stairs and entered my room. "hon-" someone growls, making me turn around. i know exactly who that is. he has a smirk on his face and slowly walking towards me until we're face to face. "mistah j, how are you on this lovely morning" i purr out with a big grin on my face. "well doll i need you for something" he growls, who pissed in his cheerios? "and why is that mistah j" i say making my way to the closet to grab my black trench coat and and a pair of knee high boot then making my way to the dresser to pull out a pair of black jeans, a white sleeveless turtle neck and undergarments. "turn around" he does as i say and turns around while i put on my clothes. "so why do you need me? didn't you tell on me?" "yes i did but-" "there is no 'but' you sold me out and that is that" i snarl at him, he turns around as i'm snapping on my bra and gives me a look i really can't make out. "cmon honey" he says with his arms out. "we're a team" "well teams don't snitch on their partners" i growl, as he grin a mischievous one. "you'll get 55% of everything" he says looking at me with hope?! in his eyes. the joker having hope that's different but he's not gonna get away that easy. "money and your gifts won't make me give in" i sneered, making him look at me with amusement in his eyes. fucking dick bag. "oh doll just give up you're fighting the urge to give in." he snaps as i give a death glare. "i'm fighting an urge yes" i say calmly as possible, as he smiles. "but it's the urge to kill you. snap your neck. break your limbs. just tear you apart and watch you suffer" i projected with a stern tone. he looks surprised, but the expression soon drops. he walks closer, pulls out his gun and place it in my hand. i look down at it and back up at him. "do it. finish me" i was taken back with his words. do it. finish me. "joker she doesn't wan-" our attention is now on arabella as she looks confused yet horrified. "tell him to leave, this is your house tell him to leave" i snap at arabella, and she nods giving joker a glare. i hand him back his gun and plop on my bed. he really wanted me to kill him. i should've. i should've done it. "hey what was-" i give her a glare, she nods and turn towards to the, going out. "wait" she stops in her tracks and turns to look at me. "should i pay him a visit he seemed like he meant it and-" "that's up to you honey. you do what you want, if you want to talk to him then talk to him." she spoke with confidence. i nod getting up and heading out my room, down the stairs. i walk out the front door when i realized joker is still here. i walk over to his car with a little pep in my step. i opened the door, got in and looked at him. he had this big smile on his face, it wasn't a mischievous smile it was a nice genuine smile. "come on mistah j. let's go blow up some shit" i squeal and he pulls out the drive way. "where would you like to go first...doll" joker purrs, kind of turning me on. "the mall. i need to get new clothes" i say full of excitement. joker soons speeds up going full blast while we laugh. we get to the mall. i was about to get out when he pulled me back. "what?" "oh princess you don't even have weapons. how about these." he pulls out a case of beautiful red ring daggers and a customized pistol. my eyes light up in amazement and awe. "well aren't you sweet mistah J" i purred, looking him up and down. "only for you kitten" i grab the gun and two daggers, tucking the gun in my boot and the daggers on both sides of my waist. "let's go baby" joker howls. we walk into the mall, past the security guards and start to reck shit. i look around seeing everyone running for their lives. pfft weirdos. nearly everyone is dead or ran for their lives, so that's when i go shopping. we walk into aerie, i walk towards the lounge wear. "okay mistah J- JOKER WHAT ARE YOU DOING" i nearly shout, grabbing his attention as i walk over to him. i see one of the workers hiding behind the counter. "what are you doing here? did ya not get the memo when everyone ran for their lives?" i said in a 'duh' tone. the woman who i believe is around 18 or 19 is literally sobbing. i roll my eyes because what the fuck. "leave your i'll kill ya or not i'll just torture ya and end up being ya worst nightmare." i say calmly batting my eyes, yet she still doesn't bother to move. "FINE. he'll be ya worst nightmare." she still doesn't bother to move, making me scream. "WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE TODAY." i scream, shooting a mannequin, letting my anger get the best of me. the worker runs out. "well kitten aren't you full of surprises" he laughs, making me chuckle just a little. i pick out some lounge wear and undergarments, bagging it up. we leave the store, walking to pink/victoria secret. i pick out some bras and panties. i was about to walk out the store when joker stops me. "hey what about this" he growls but not a bad growl, it's more seductive. i turn around to see him in the lingerie section. "and who will it be for" "well me of course" he smiles. "fine i'll get it, it's not like i'm paying anyways" i walk over to the section and grab two pairs of lingerie. "my house. now." he growls in my ear, giving me shivers down my body. i walk ahead of him, looking back and sending him a wink.