TWO

the club

honey's pov

"okay so i got us valet parking and VIP wristbands" ara squealed with excitement. "hopeful this takes my mind off of things" "it better i paid to much for these wristbands and dresses" ara stated giving me a stern look. "we didn't pay we stole it. it's what we do." i smirked sending her a wink and she laughs. we get inside and arabella drags me to the bar. " hey hot stuff can i get two shots of everclear" she sends the bartender a wink. "what is this for?" i question her. "uh it's your first time going to a club and in a long time having a girls day." she sassed. i let out a chuckle, she really is something else. "cheers to you finally going to the club with me and finally having fun." her voice filled with excitement and i well i just laugh. "i'll be back i gotta go to the restroom" "oh okay" i sit at the bar on my phone. "hey uh" "chase" "yeah chase can i get some wine it doesn't matter what kind" "sure no problem anything for ya friend?" chase the bartender questioned me. "uh i don't know" he gets me my wine and i do the same thing i've been doing, scrolling through instagram. i see arabella come out from the restrooms and come up to me. "let's go dance." she whines. i got up and she drags me to the dance floor. all of a sudden i hear S&M come on my rihanna. i feel my body sway to the music not missing a beat. "look at youu." i hear ara yell over the music. i laugh at her comment. i never felt more alive.

joker's pov

as i look around at everyone from my VIP lounge something well someone catches my eye. she wore a mid length black V neck dress and black red bottoms. she had natural curls that went a little pass her shoulders. i watched as her hips swayed to the music. it was like her body was putting me in a trance until i was rudely interrupted. "boss, he's here" frost told me. "bring him in" i respond monotone. a tall brownskin guy with tattoos all over his body dressed in black walks in. "welcome back j" i don't acknowledge his welcoming. my eyes are just so focused on this angel but as soon as i blink she's gone?! i shake it off and turn to the guy continuing business. "i want my money." i look at the guy with disbelief in my eyes. who does he think he is. he thinks he can come  into my club and ram me about money. "i don't know what you're talking about" i snarl at him. "cmon j-" before he could get anything else out of his mouth i shot him. headshot. "clean this up and frost pull the car around." i demanded.

Arabella's pov

i look over at honey at the bar?! AGAIN. i swear she's probably drunk i need to take her home. "honey, come on let's get you home." i cooed. she looked up at me with her big grey and brown eyes snatching her arm away, um okay? "no one more drink" she slurred. i swear i have never seen her so drunk. "no honey you're gonna have the nastiest hangover tomorrow." she finally gives in, "fine fine" she slurred once more. i walk her out the front having the people pull the car around. i look to my side and my eyes got big. holy fucking shit it's him. it's the crime prince of Gotham. i look away from him and look straight ahead. i see this purple lamborghini pull up. must be his ride. it's nice though. then my gold bugatti pulls up behind his. i quickly walk to the car. "hey you're hot" honey slurred looking at the joker. he looks at her back sending her a smirk but not just any smirk his signature mischievous smirk. i quickly sit her down in the car and hop in on the driver's side speeding off. "honey-" before i could finish what i was saying i hear soft snores. this has been a long day hopefully we just get home safe.

honey's pov
i sit at the bar drinking my uh i don't know how many shots i've had i lost count. oopise! hear ara coming towards me. "honey come on let's get you home" she cooed. i look up at her snatching my arm away from her. "no one more drink" i try to say sternly but it comes out as a slur. i kinda zoned out but all i hear is nastiest hangover. i give in. "fine fine." i let her walk me to the front waiting on her car to come around. even though i'm tired and drunk and whatever i may be still conscious. as our car come around i look up and see this fine guy. his skin is white with many many tattoos and his burgundy shirt is barley closed and he has normal dress pants on. he has a pretty purple cane and neon green hair. wow his hair looks so soft. "hey you're hot." i try to say sexy but it comes out slurred. he smirks at me and gets in his Lamborghini and speeds off. wow was he hot. arabella pushes me in the car and i instantly fall asleep.