TWENTY-ONE

goldie locks

honey's pov
i get out of joker's car, holding my bags and walking into the house. i head straight to his room, clean myself up because of the blood and put on the lingerie. as i'm getting ready to walk out of the bathroom i see a purple robe with a gold jester. i instantly smirk and put it on. i walk downstairs to the bar, pull out a glass and pour some whiskey. joker is nowhere to be found so i make my way to the living room. i lay on the couch, flipping through channels. "honey?" my head perks up, turning around. "frost?! well hello" i say surprised a little. "hi, what are you doing here" he says with slight confusion. "me and joker was on a mission and i came here to um... to crash." i smile, sipping on my whiskey. "oh, where is boss?" "i thought you knew" i turn around, giving my attention to the tv. "oh honey wh- frost?!" i hear joker says with excitement but confusion after seeing frost. "we were just looking for you." i say blankly, joker walks over with his arms out. "don't you look ravishing doll." he says seductively with a growl. a smirk slowly comes upon my face as i walk towards him. his arm wraps around my waist and we head upstairs. "oh frost don't forget what i told you to do." joker demands, frost sends a nod and walks off. "keeping secrets from me joker" i joke with a little bit of seriousness in my tone. he quickly brings his attention to me and tilts his said. "oh no doll i would never keep secrets for you" he purrs caressing my cheek, pulling me closer to him. we enter his room, he slams the door and pushes me against the wall. we look at each other, making eye contact and our lips connect.

third person pov
their lips connect, making honey moan and joker smile against their lips. they stumble their way to the bed. joker pushes honey on the bed, not breaking connection and with honey's legs wrapped around joker. "hey bo-" frost bust in but stopping in mid sentence. they break their kiss and drawing their attention to frost. "well what is it" joker growls, getting up and walking towards him. honey gets up walking over to joker and wrapping her arm around him. frost looks at joker, then at honey and back up at joker. "the plan is in motion, we're ready" "great i'll go get ready. honey you're coming with me" "oh okay." frost leaves and joker shuts the door. "now where we're we" joker smirk, attached his lips to her neck and started kissing down her neck, letting his lips roam her body. she tries to contain her moans but his touch was everything to her. "we have to go. we can do this later" honey says flipping joker over so now she's on top. "the mission can wait" he groans, rolling his eyes and holding on to her hips as she straddles him. "the faster we do the mission the faster we can finish our thing" she sang with a smirk, trailing her fingers down his chest. "fine" he groans. they get ready for the mission and leave the house. they drive up to some random place with two helicopters.

~ about three and a half hours later~

they arrive but only joker gets out because honey is asleep. joker and some of his henchmen go in while a goon named cameron stays. joker and his crew come out with a surprising guest. "quiet she's asleep" joker hiss at the guest. they get in settled. 2 hours in, honey wakes up. "oh hello there and who might you be?" "oh i'm cameron. one of boss's henchmen" he sends her a warm smile and she smiles back. "sorry for sleeping on you." honey's voice was sweet and soft. she looks in front in of her to see joker and the guest. "oh hello and who are you?" she still spoke with her soft voice but it had a bit of confusion in it. "Harley Quinn, nice to me ya" she stuck her hand out and honey looked at it up and down. "i don't shake hands but hi i'm honey." her voice was no longer soft it had roughness and seriousness in it. honey snapped her eyes to joker and back at harley. when she looked at joker, he was already looking at her with a serious stare. she looks away and giving her attention to cameron. "so cami how long have you been with the clown." she smirks at cameron and glaring at joker with a disgust look plastered on her face. "well i came when you were gone." his voice was shaky, just a little though not really noticeable. "is that so. hmm. well welcome and i can already tell me and you are gonna be great friends. probably better than me and joker." she smiles and he smiles back. there is a small moment of silence that is full with honey and joker giving each other death stares and harley playing with joker's hands. "so honey how did you meet my puddin'?" "well at his club. how did you meet him?" "oh i was his psychiatrist at arkham, then one day he took me to ace chemicals and jumped in because i would do anything for my puddin. i was harley quinn afterwards and that's when we started dating. but then old batsy took me from him, threw me in belle reve. i went on this mission with some friends i made. after that they threw me back in my cell until puddin came and rescued me and-" she smiled but then soon fading away when honey interrupted. "okay goldie locks no one cares about your whole love story" she rolled her eyes as cameron burst out into laughter. they soon land back in new york at the random port. everyone gets out and goes to their vehicle, everyone except honey. she takes out her phone and call arabella. no answers. then she calls jason but he doesn't answer either. her only hope is sage. "he should be up he doesn't go to sleep till day break." she dials his number and he picks up.

"oh thank you universe. sage"

"yes"

"can you please come pick me up"

"sure. where are you located?"

"some random port. it seems abandoned"

"okie dokie on my way"

honey's pov
few minutes later sage pulls up and i get in. "who's the blondie?" "one of joker's puppets." he looks at me with confusion. "what?" i look at him with confusion now in my eyes. "his puppet?" "oh no sorry i mean his girlfriend." sage slams on the breaks and turns to look at me. "gir- girlfriend? and he was there sugar coating you. that bastard." he jeers, gripping his hands on the wheel. "it's okay sagey, it's not like i was in love or anything, just a partner in crime. let's just go back to your place i'm hungry and i know you and tora have something to eat" i chuckle out. it was true i really didn't have any live interest in him. "talking about tora, how is that hunka hunka. has he been treating you well?" "of course he has" "and are you treating him well?!" "yesss" "good i'm happy for you two" i smile. we make it back to their house and i kick off my shoes at the door. "tora?" "is that my little killing machine?!" "sir yes sir" everyone chuckles. sage walks over to his man and kiss him. my eyes light up and i let out a squeal making them turn to me. "sorry guys that was very cute" i squeal making them laugh. "im going to sleep. sage buddy i'm not hungry anymore. goodnight love birds." "goodnight killing machine" they spoke with a soothing voice in unison. i walk down the long hall to my bedroom, shutting the door, stumbling to my bed and immediately crashing on it.