NINE

i'm sorry J

honey's pov
i jump out of my sleep due to my phone going off. i pick up my phone to see who world is calling me. joker. i roll my eyes and call him back. "it's early what do you want joker?" my voice is annoyed and it goes silent. "early? early? it's 2:38 in the afternoon." my head jerks away from the phone and look at the time. holy shit it is i gotta get ready for my meeting. "yeah yeah yeah got it got it. listen i gotta go i'll call you back at four okay?" i rush. it's silent on his side and i just hang up. shit shit shit. i head to my bathroom freshen up and go to my closet.  i pick out a nice black pant suit with my red bottoms and my curly hair in a bun. i speed walk down the stairs and ara is sitting at the bar waiting for me. "come on we're going to be late." she spoke but in a rush tone. "okay okay okay i'm coming." i follow her down to the garage and we hope in her car, pulling out of the drive way and head down the road.

~15 minutes later~

we got to our destination and got out of the car, heading into the house. "why hello arabella. i see you brought a friend?" the man comes out from the shadows and my eyes snap to him. he had on a green suit. "hey babe" my eyes squint and my brows furrow. babe? they're dating? "honey this is my boyfriend. jason. jason this is honey my best friend." she smiles. "when did you get a boyfriend?" i'm shocked. "um like a week ago." "oh okay"

~an hour later~

we leave jason's house and starts to go home. "wait can you drop me off at the club." "don't you need your car?" "nah i'll have joker bring me home." "oh okay be safe." "will do" i walk inside of the club. but no one was here beside joker and his guards. "ahh you're here early." he grins checking me out.

joker's pov
she walks into the club with a black pant suit on no bra and her black red bottoms. "ahh you're here early." i grin at her checking her out. she smirks and shit down on the couch. "well why did you call me here." she spoke softly while leaning in. "well i wanted to cause some chaos in the city tonight. surely it wouldn't be fun without you, now would it." "oh no mistah J is wouldn't be much fun." her brooklyn is strong and her voice has a slight seduction in it. i grin making her smile. "well what are we waiting for let's go cause a ruckus." she grins and turning to wink at me. we get into my lambo and speed off. "so where ya wanna go first hot stuff?" "maybe a few stores." i huffed out while drifting in and out of lanes. "why ya going to fast it's not like we're being chased" her voice was soft again and i grunt taking my foot off the gas. we finally reach a store, turns out it's a jewelry store. her face lights up as she gets out the car. i give her a black velvet bag. "get as much as you can in here. and DONT trip of the alarm." i growl as she nods. we enter through the back door and she heads to the rings and necklaces while i head to the chains and watches. she walks over to me and looks at the chains and watches stuffing her bag. i started to walk over to cash register with her following behind until she see something smashing open the glass with the butt of her gun, making the gun go off. i let out a groan in annoyance. we scurry out the door making into the car speeding off. "i'm sorry J. i didn't know know it was gonna set the damn alarm off." her tone is low as she apologized. i send her a glare. "but hey at least we got some new jewelry." she smiles still looking my way. she turns away from me looking straight ahead and sighs. soon we get to her home and she gets out shutting the door. i speed off just ready to get home and sleep.